本身係荷蘭支持者
中意柏金,奧華馬斯
所以中意阿仙奴
嘩 原來大家都係老臣子
※火鳳起舞 領導群雄※
火焰幫--幫主
大概四年多一点,从喜欢bergkamp开始的

[ 本帖最後由 mdlsfl 於 2007-5-24 06:02 PM 編輯 ]
以前有多少留意阿仙奴, 不过都晤系好支持, 不过之后睇雲格将阿仙奴d打法便成地下进攻, and 冰王子(bergkamp)踢得好好, 就开此锺意, 支持阿仙奴啦。。。。
之后中有亨利出现, 就真系将我支持得一票永远留被阿仙奴啦。。。。。。。:69:
9年了,喜歡地波推進,小組滲入~:69:
i support arsenal already 8 year too la.....the player i most like is Robert Pires and Dennis Bergkamp la....so so sad when the Robert Pires transfer to villareal and when Dennis Bergkamp retired la....hope Arsenal can take Champion Leaguage and Premier Leaguage Champion la...i will alway support Arsenal forever la...cheer up!!!!!!!
01年开始到现在~~最爱亨利!
13 年啦~
94世界盃開始睇波.
鍾意阿仙奴到依家.
當時阿仙奴好似中游收咧.
我捧佢地之後年年都4名之內.
好開心.
原帖由 kelvinleewh 於 2007-6-17 11:10 PM 發表。
13 年啦~
94世界盃開始睇波.
鍾意阿仙奴到依家.
當時阿仙奴好似中游收咧.
我捧佢地之後年年都4名之內.
好開心.
13年 果然勁 希望你繼續支持
※火鳳起舞 領導群雄※
火焰幫--幫主

回復第 1 帖由 chu553358 所發的帖子

HONESTLY, i love / like Arsenal because of Dennis Bergkamp......... Just cannot find some others player (playing style) like him......... The way he pass the ball..... the way he score the fantastic goal........... the way he assists some others player to score........... the way he lead the team tactic............ the time he knows when to play attacking................... Just look Bergkamp when he got the Ball....... i can see almost all the attacking player would have run towards the opponent box...........just for a very simple reason because they know Dennis can always PASS a best ever ball for them to score................... I had with Arsenal for 9 years and Bergkamp had with Arsenal for 8 Years ........ because last year he had retired......... WE ALL WILL MISS YOUUUUU:014:
返回列表