Trade Review:League Votes
Post Draft Players:Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week:No maximum
Weekly Deadline:Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on:Week 1
Playoffs:Week 22, 23 and 24 (8 teams)
Divisions:No
Roster Positions:PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories:Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Team NameTVBNOW ID
AKA_JOEAKA_Joe
JackyNelsonJackyNelson
NYBaller????
Rocketsholding
See Lake Bowl????
Shohokuyufa2000
blueoceanblueocean
c H e M  (League Commissioner)chemical (League Commissioner)
tensai1031howie0815
tshektshek

評分次數

• JackyNelson

本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-10-26 11:44 PM 編輯

Please give me your team name so i can relate your TVBNOW ID and your team
kept in advance
kept in advance
Thanks for the question...
Generally for a h-2-h league, there is no limit on games played in a season.
Therefore everyone can play as many games as possible if you believe this helps your team win that week...
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-11-1 05:38 PM 編輯

I can't stop myself sharing this short clip with you...enjoy

btw, don't whine about James' TOs, my Agent Zero is doing even worse...not to mention the owner of Amare Stoudmire...hehe

評分次數

• JackyNelson

本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-11-3 02:07 PM 編輯

Talked about fantasy busts? or bad luck?? or injury plague?

My history includes:

-- 08-09 season --
One of my team in another league drafted Josh Smith/Al Jefferson/Andrew Bogut with the first three pick in this order last season...They together contributed only 155 games, out of possible 246 games, or in other words only 63%...

-- 07-08 season --
My 1st pick Gibert Arenas played only 8 games into the season before suffering serious knee injury. He did come back and played 7 regular games more before the season end..but i had no choice but dropped him before his comeback...

-- 06-07 season --
My 2nd pick Carmelo Anthony was involved in the infamous Knicks–Nuggets brawl in which caused him 15 games suspension...

All i hope is i don't have to expand this section any further....so just keep fingers crossed and keep fighting no matter what...
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-11-8 07:57 PM 編輯

AI is a volume scorer, he needs taking many shots to get into groove, especially for his jumpers, whereas his role in Memphis does not allow him to do so...I believe there are some better players in the wire, in my humble opinion...

本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-11-16 12:38 AM 編輯

OMG, Brandon Jennings scored 55pts against GSW, did you watch the game? (Sadly i did not) He was totally out of his mind! (ok, just my feeling after watching highlights) Okay if "55pts  for a rookie in his 7th pro career game" alone is not scary enough,  what about the fact that he has only scored 10 pts before half-time. (yes, all scored in 2nd qtr, hitting only 4-13 FGs before in the 1st half)? then he went nuts hitting 12 straight shots for 29 in the 3rd qtr (yes, he sadly missed the 13th shot with 5.9s left), and another 16 in the 4th. (at the end he made 21-34 FGs, oh yes, that means he made 17 of 21 shots in the 2nd half) Now, not that hard to get excited, huh?

And here are some records he has made with this stunning performance:

* Most points by a rookie since Earl “The Pearl” dropped 56 in an OT game on Feb. 13, 1968.

* Most points by a player under 21 since LeBron scored 56 in March, 2005.

* Most points by a Bucks rookie, topping Kareem’s 51 on Feb. 21, 1970

* He was a 3-pointer shy (he made 7 of  of tying Wilt’s record for most points by a rookie ever. (Rick Barry had 57 at New York as a rookie in Dec. of 1965

* That was the fifth-most points ever scored against the Warriors.  Elgin Baylor had 63 in triple OT (Dec. ‘61). Wilt had 62 (when he was with Philly, March ‘66). Downtown Freddie Brown had 58 (March ‘74). Tom Chambers (Feb. ‘90) and Karl Malone (April ‘98) each had 56.

He's gotta be one of the most exciting young talents in NBA.

評分次數

• JackyNelson

oh, my favourite player Flash has done it again!

評分次數

• JackyNelson

Artest vs Ariza....

評分次數

• JackyNelson

Dirk's buzzer beater against Bucks!!

wow, man, for me this man is surely the best foreign player ever played in the NBA....consistently MVP stats, and iron-man physique...
I am #3
same as last year
if I face Chem sir this week, I would have win la
blueocean 發表於 2010-4-15 22:54
If i faced your team i would employ different strategy la...hahaha, and don't even mention boozer, he barely contributed for my team as he left the game early in the first game i played him and missed his final regular game of which i didn't start him...so make no difference to the result, also this may in fact help you to accumulate more stat without him around...haha...you made a good decision...by accident...haha
Thank you once again for joining this game, i hope you enjoyed every single bit, and i am looking forward to the next season.

Sit back and enjoy the playoff series, anticipate some big trades this summer, prepare for the next season
Take care and see you...
I'm just saying you cannot compare your team with teams in other match-ups of the same week...every match-up is an independent game
返回列表