Very nice! Thanks a lot!!!
good~~~~
閱讀權限未到,可惜
Thanks for sharing
我怎么什么都看不到啊。
我怎么什么都看不到啊。
rick_wbw 發表於 2009-7-7 01:17 PM
閱讀權限: 5
Very nice picture!  You been to so many place !!  A job well done!!
thank you Photonuts.  I try to get out as much as I possibly can, which is hard when photography is still just a hobby.  I have 2 more trips next year hoping by then I should have enough photos for a thin book to be published, maybe about 80-100 photos or so, gathered from about 5-6 years of travels in Asia.  It's just a travelogue and nothing fancy, and i'm not really hoping for good sales figures or anything.  I just want a wish to be realized and maybe, get some more recognition.  The hard part is to be objective in choosing my own material, as what I find worthy, someone else might consider as crap,  so I'm also partially basing on page hits in my gallery as well as opinions from some professionals I know who are very willing to judge every little mistake I make to see all the angles.  it's one thing to say "thx for sharing" or "you are crap" on anonymous websites like this, although i'm glad anyone is responding at all with the limitations(eg. 閱讀權限) i posed here, it's another trying to garner real criticism from people who actually like and know what they're doing.

i hope the best for you as well.  your photos show a lot of talent, and you're in a good spot for taking lots of excellent photos.  i wish i have time to come back to Vancouver, as I would love to drive out to Jasper, Mt. Garibaldi, Penticton, etc... again now that I have a reason to go to these places, rather than being some teenager going on a field trip.
这是在浙江的哪个地方!

那一盆菜是什么?
11# zlit48

这是在浙江的哪个地方!

杭州, 蘇州, 千島湖, 橫店, 金華, 等等...

那一盆菜是什么?

2"盤"的是千島湖魚頭
1"碟"的是紅燒魚膘/魚鰾/魚肚/鮮花膠(看你當地用那個名)
llllllllll
moxfactor,  your camera shooting technical works is very high.thanks
Why?????閱讀權限未到....
返回列表