返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] 在加拿大温哥華自拍的 HDR Panorama 曰景

,  描述: 請多多指教
這四張是小弟自拍的 Panorama 照片。請多多指教!

[ 本帖最後由 Photonuts 於 2009-2-20 01:08 AM 編輯 ]
想請教何謂HDR Panorama?如何拍攝
This is incredible awesome..~!!!

原帖由 sellyour 於 2009-2-20 02:31 AM 發表 想請教何謂HDR Panorama?如何拍攝
其實可以說是很簡單,HDR 是一種拍攝的技術。主要是最少一幅相要拍三次,為 +1,0,-1,  然後用 Photomatix 合成。Panorama 是我用六張合成了的 HDR  相片排在一起而己。如果想多了解 HDR 的話,可到 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_dynamic_range_imaging
視覺效果一級棒!
很寬闊又很震撼的感覺
好厲害喲
Very nice, but just want to know, is there any auto function in dslr camera will adjust the exposure automatically? Like what u said, -1, 0 +1. Take  three pictures continuously by applying those setting u said.
原帖由 woo913 於 2009-2-25 02:07 PM 發表
Very nice, but just want to know, is there any auto function in dslr camera will adjust the exposure automatically? Like what u said, -1, 0 +1. Take  three pictures continuously by applying those sett ...
If you using nikon dslr, the answer is YES !!  I believe all nikon dslr can use the exposure bracketing. You have to set number of shoots before you take picture.  Even the entry level (d40) can do 3 shoots in 0.3,0.7, or 1 for increment.  D200 and up can do up to 9 shoots in 0.3,0.7,,1,2 increment.  If you using Cannon.....Sorry, I dont' know
Good!
great shot
thx for sharing
nice !!!good job
Is anyone live in Vancouver and wanna goes out to shooting with me?  PM me please
很美的HDR啊
wonderful, you really lots of time in it, I lived in Vancouver too.......
Thanks for sharing, these are very nice pictures.
返回列表