返回列表 回復 發帖
National Monument Kuala Lumpur (Tugu Negara)公仔箱論壇+ B2 d. s# r6 q( Z" M' e

4 P; h) C7 i  Q% W6 T& ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) V3 B7 {1 D' b: U6 a: t! v8 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# \. |: f4 o; Q. ]) V2 }  v' aos.tvboxnow.com
/ f* T  P% M/ rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* J* W' k7 q3 B- `& \; B3 {# W4 Q$ G/ {. P, c0 T9 D
( O* |" v( Y. n5 C
The National Monument is located at a walking distance from the famous Lake Gardens Kuala Lumpur. The National Monument is a sculpture which was built in remembrance of the brave soldiers who died fighting for the independence of our country. This historic sculpture has also marked its place in the book of records for being the tallest freestanding group of bronze sculptures.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Kuching Bako National Park
* d) X7 b7 V9 z$ X  wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 @9 {1 t3 W7 r, H9 R7 c
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* [( u# _. N% |4 D# _! w& z' O
公仔箱論壇+ w( q( l: w1 b3 L& c

6 M7 o( {) |3 Pos.tvboxnow.com
- I+ W* r% O' A% @6 M! p1 v公仔箱論壇Gazetted in 1957, Bako is Sarawak’s oldest national park, covering an area of 2,727 hectares at the tip of the Muara Tebas peninsula. It is one of the smallest national parks in Sarawak, yet one of the most interesting, as it contains almost every type of vegetation found in Borneo. The well-maintained network of nature trails - from easy forest strolls to full-day jungle treks – allows visitors to get the most out of this unique environment.
本帖最後由 EvilgranII 於 2013-8-21 12:26 PM 編輯
: {9 U9 ]5 {& [: H3 G9 U' htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ n6 r8 S* E- h, k/ ~# K+ T
Kuching Gunung Gading National Park
4 \+ S# U8 @% n/ Z7 u! s+ z0 Eos.tvboxnow.com

os.tvboxnow.com, ?/ \, }) E$ n( ]/ E

$ G( P* N* U, o- R6 oos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇  t( R* f( g2 J( t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 W$ E& T& H& B% y
4 m" t, }: f8 P4 b' w! D
公仔箱論壇; g4 K  e# r# [2 J. k. m+ j, Z

$ t3 {# P" p; V6 Z0 F* A0 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGunung Gading National Park has a very special star attraction - the Rafflesia, the world’s largest flower - and the park is one of the best places in Asia to view the Rafflesia’s spectacular blooms. Gunung Gading sprawls across four jungle-clad mountain peaks, and its dense primary rainforest is criss-crossed by crystal clear streams and waterfalls.
9 f+ ?5 s" s1 i# ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# z0 _7 k/ n$ l- s+ e1 Z
Gunung Gading was gazetted as a park in 1st August 1983 primarily to provide a conservation zone for the protection of the Rafflesia. It was opened to the public in 1994 and visitors can now view one of the most spectacular plants found on the planet. The park is easily accessible from Kuching on a day trip. Those wishing to stay longer can enjoy Gunung Gading’s other attractions - particularly its rainforest scenery, waterfalls and jungle trails. Some of these trails lead to the peaks of the mountains that make up the park and offer challenging jungle treks.
Kuching Kubah National Park
  f6 o( _: ~: |  i! t# F, z. c* f! |3 w

; @  J. ]2 R2 {7 p& T公仔箱論壇
+ S# K9 w! m; F& v8 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ s( p: q; y" U9 K- D5 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. Q1 L* U" m! {: [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 o& L- ]+ O' A* n3 Y
公仔箱論壇( a6 L3 u$ g' B' ^' C& O
) v! a8 t5 F/ |9 G
Kubah was established in 1989 because of its exceptionally rich plant life, and only opened to the public in 1995. The Park covers an area of 2,230 hectares, and comprises the heavily forested slopes and ridges of the Serapi range. At heights of between 150-450 metres, Kubah’s soft sandstone is punctuated with bands of hardened limestone which have created a number of beautiful waterfalls.
Tanjung Datu National Park
) m% Z) n5 C9 O! t) t6 Q6 F+ x2 S% M* ~: B6 o

$ `  D" |, w7 k5 k# `2 `
# v9 o! |4 l. O6 ]5 u% Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 L& k4 L, K2 N/ W

% c2 U, n+ K. j8 q: D' DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) a( y& {: v& Q7 I0 ]

8 ]4 @0 Z  ?' n& u, J) b' ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' R: f8 _* m/ F1 _4 \$ R. yos.tvboxnow.com( w. J  q, ]/ B  e9 B- S

7 o0 i+ Z0 r$ R% HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; A  ~! W9 G. z% g
Tanjung Datu may be the smallest of Sarawak’s National Parks, at just under 14 sq km, but it is also one of the most beautiful. The park comprises a narrow ridge of rugged forest-covered hills fringed by pristine white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and patches of coral reef. The rich mixed dipterocarp forest reaches almost to the water’s edge in some places, and this close proximity of rainforest and coral reef - the two most diverse natural communities on our planet - make Tanjung Datu a very important reservoir of biodiversity.
Kuching Talang-Satang National Park
& [- @7 Q* m5 m7 Y, N5 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  U2 H; d5 s3 e; [7 l( _3 x4 u公仔箱論壇
4 `) a( b! G) O公仔箱論壇% A# y9 x- \1 e- l7 n

$ U6 R, ]$ p. v4 ^公仔箱論壇
6 d  h2 h4 |# S2 s9 {! Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* d* c' v8 ]* c
os.tvboxnow.com9 |" a- z( t; i1 }& p- E

& k8 Z0 `6 `' u) @, `& S# M公仔箱論壇
, u' X) Q% q8 R3 r公仔箱論壇7 U) {0 f1 }6 k! s7 _) q

9 q* o/ H% w; C$ X% t6 m0 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Talang-Satang National Park covers a total area of approximately 19,400 hectares (19.4 sq km), and comprises all lands below the high tide marks on the respective islands, and the surrounding seas for a radius of 4.8 km from the highest point on each island. Beautiful shallow reef areas surround all the four islands. The reefs generally consist of several species of hard coral and colonies of soft coral. They provide shelter and resting grounds for sea turtles, and are also important fish breeding areas.
Kuching Batang Ai National Park1 i( z1 T$ M  K

$ P+ R! k; B0 v7 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 o4 B( p- N3 T; |( I- V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 @1 }" ?$ a3 H1 E+ _

2 R2 s# |% G0 o" X$ S公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! g1 {) K  ?9 _
os.tvboxnow.com) p  S. V6 c8 U6 V0 Y9 {

: m( a$ v7 r: D公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇3 c. S0 y; h& N+ o- f
* [5 k. p8 [% F- P% P; [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& [, M" [% g1 b
Batang Ai National Park is part of the region’s largest trans-national protected area for tropical rainforest conservation. The 24 sq km park adjoins the Lanjak-Entimau Wildlife Sanctuary in Malaysia and the Bentuang-Karimun National Park in Indonesia. Together these totally protected areas cover almost 10,000 sq km and form a sanctuary for one of the few viable orang utan populations in Borneo (estimated at over 1,000 animals) as well as many other endangered species. For conservation reasons, Batang Ai National Park is the only part of this area open to visitors, but as it has the highest orang utan population density in central Borneo (up to 1.7 animals per sq km), there is a good possibility of seeing wild orang utan. However orang utan sightings should be regarded as a bonus not as a guaranteed experience.
Bintulu Similajau National Park
' s& Y4 v2 L5 L0 y6 Y; e
) H; a3 x* ]0 C8 N" |* z* m% u% y
# R9 i) L6 L: X公仔箱論壇
, e* H, Z- Z. u5 f- s
& t, k0 q& }' H9 \% Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& r3 Y& W9 ~$ e9 T4 p; W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 Z9 y/ @" @+ P# t  F) B9 ^

: u7 K3 F, K3 n
  `( }4 P/ J1 d0 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 @4 v6 g) _. V4 Y6 @" w2 P" z* _

- }3 W" v5 F# E9 `: q( MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The beauty of Similajau National Park is its coastline, a chain of golden sandy beaches, punctuated by small rocky headlands and jungle streams, and bordered by dense green forest. Similajau was gazetted as a park in 1976, to provide a conservation zone for the unique geographical features of the coast and to protect the flora and fauna of the surrounding area. The park covers an area of 8,996 hectares, and the main trekking trail hugs the coast so that visitors are never far away from the main attractions of Similajau.
Miri Niah National Park
$ O. G4 k' j! ^6 G; v$ Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 j% {5 M) Q& N- ^# D
公仔箱論壇1 Z5 }; F6 G- w, n" S/ T# K9 {

, t1 f! j8 F7 {+ n  C: i2 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, f3 c. k+ S/ }

6 j  S: R0 W  _% L4 }! q% gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇1 H7 b3 ^; J) H

6 f  t) n2 \1 Y. K# l+ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' q* `( y! \; v+ a  Nos.tvboxnow.com2 ^8 c) O2 E" }5 c5 s" ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 B# M' Z8 E/ o/ q' i2 d; @2 c
Niah is one of Sarawak’s smaller national parks, but it is certainly one of the most important, and has some of the most unusual visitor attractions. The park’s main claim to fame is its role as one of the birthplaces of civilisation. The oldest modern human remains discovered in Southeast Asia were found at Niah, making the park one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.
Miri Lambir Hills National ParkTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ ^! m1 f: o3 K; ~
os.tvboxnow.com0 @3 r7 o5 b! x) n
9 S" L4 z7 ^+ S$ w, g8 i

2 g( _2 q) O$ Dos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇+ @  A. ]% g$ X: [9 s. h

) s& g+ ?1 Q/ q1 l0 \3 Eos.tvboxnow.com
8 A% m% P5 y2 _
* T, b3 [7 E1 q# Y  f
% S) a4 f3 g9 q+ Nos.tvboxnow.com
+ ^- q" H# s3 v
9 U' u& L2 s- O4 cos.tvboxnow.comLambir Hills National Park is probably the world’s most complex and diverse forest eco-system. In a total area of just 6,952 hectares, experts have found what appears to be the greatest level of plant biodiversity on the planet. It is not only plant life that is diverse and plentiful at Lambir - 237 different species of birds (at the last count), flying squirrels, wild pigs, gibbons, many different types of monkey, various species of deer, and untold insects and other invertebrates, all combine to create Lambir’s rich biological kaleidoscope.
Miri Loagan Bunut National ParkTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Q9 b5 Q* e8 z3 D9 Z7 V' @4 y; y: O
os.tvboxnow.com3 }% P% p3 g) L  {1 q
公仔箱論壇7 l" K0 C/ W/ X" a8 a0 W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! y" a' F9 w! t+ e

6 {4 h; T  X; w6 ?% O公仔箱論壇$ _* t, T0 ?0 ?, x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; S4 N( r+ k+ U/ F/ ?4 \" C" w
os.tvboxnow.com; }6 d  N  c% @- |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 w5 @6 r2 n. o) p$ G. O% s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: q3 h; u4 E$ U: B9 c

" [1 [9 v+ t# ?' c1 `) S0 r2 i5 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Loagan Bunut, which centers around Sarawak’s largest natural lake, is one of the most unusual aquatic ecosystems in Malaysia. The lake normally covers an area of approximately 65 hectares. However when the water level in the adjacent Tinjar river is low, the shallow lake can drain completely, leaving a huge expanse of dried and cracked mud. This normally occurs two to four times a year, in February and in late May or early June/July.
Kuching Wetland National Park
: ~% J; ?: {/ A- @; e+ XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- w/ k1 B. T  p# k: y* Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 U8 S$ [6 V+ s. K+ I5 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* Q, t; ]2 G) I, v$ D2 `- M公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com+ G! J. R* o1 D7 a1 L- e9 q

" f' {& M' N' B# Q3 r" O$ z, oos.tvboxnow.com
( A: F% h; d* |0 l. T( [- wos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇; r" \7 h: v* `- `' a1 ^% Y! |
os.tvboxnow.com& L9 r! O( t. F, M4 c
9 I/ V/ Y% a2 P) Q) y8 z$ K/ Y8 ^

% {* Q8 d8 D. Y+ d1 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLocated just 15 km from Kuching and approximately 5 km from Damai Beach, the Kuching Wetlands National Park covers an area of 6,610 hectares on the estuarine reaches of the Sibu Laut and Salak rivers. The park is mostly comprised of a saline mangrove system that includes an extensive network of marine waterways and tidal creeks interconnecting the two major rivers that form the boundaries of the park.
Miri Gunung Mulu National Park
- }7 y6 _6 ~1 g( G$ T7 g/ N0 ^& H6 v1 _% _5 t. P

4 d4 J' G1 L. K2 |: a: m4 w8 sos.tvboxnow.com
# b0 B$ G, U: x4 k" ~. |. |os.tvboxnow.com
& W) u  Z: r, O# @公仔箱論壇/ S( s* I4 \1 Q" p; g" D2 s) e5 o

. h2 Z1 b- Q( p$ Kos.tvboxnow.com6 v$ q" y) R$ p8 j" e
3 i) Y" d( _& W( W' @

$ Y; X' g5 x( ~/ \+ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! t# V* p( H5 q) ?* c
Gunung Mulu National Park, situated in the Malaysian State of Sarawak on the island of Borneo, is outstanding both for its high biodiversity and for its karst features. The park is dominated by Gunung Mulu, a 2,376 m-high sandstone pinnacle and the property is the most studied tropical karst area in the world. The geological Melinau Formation contains a remarkable concentration of caves, revealing a geological history of over more than 1.5 million years.
Miri Gunung Buda National Park0 j, v9 H0 |- [% L$ M4 a( f
: c) _$ W( w" X7 f. w
: P9 \7 _1 H, q4 x

& S% B* {  h& M. @" Z3 Pos.tvboxnow.com! B0 A, e9 N5 J' k: w! F
os.tvboxnow.com7 v; w: z0 t; n
公仔箱論壇% w0 T) l. J; Z) i: h  W1 L0 _

2 `9 t' d5 j; m. r9 w8 v/ z' J5 F! bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ t8 C. K5 k+ M4 T8 K: ]! b, p- l6 Qos.tvboxnow.com
+ T3 K: S" |, C! f' |. I/ h公仔箱論壇  k5 v9 p" K4 z( X4 y' P
The Gunung Buda Area was first visited by British Cavers, members of what is now the Mulu Caves Project in 1978. They found the entrances and initial passages to several large caves, beginning exploration on the 1980 and 1984 Mulu Expeditions. These explorers were part of a larger effort investigating the caves further south in the Gunung Mulu National Park. This area has some of the world's most amazing caves including Clearwater, the eighth longest cave in the world (2009); Deer Cave, one of the largest single cave passages in the world, if not the largest, and the Sarawak Chamber, the largest cave room in the world, which is roughly a half mile long, a quarter mile wide and has a 400-foot (120 m)-high ceiling. Americans first visited Gunung Buda when John Lane and George Prest visited the mountain to assess its potential for an American expedition in 1993. In late 1994 and early 1995 the first American expedition took place. Other followed in 1996 and 1997. Collectively the expeditions have surveyed more than 60 kilometres of cave passages beneath Gunung Buda.
Miri Usun Apau National Parkos.tvboxnow.com3 @5 z- M6 v( m

' z. K  a( b" D  x! ?公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R; y" ~3 r6 g- [! ]

9 m1 m! l; A, y公仔箱論壇
9 Q6 K0 N& B+ X! O# q$ v公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! J3 ]9 G* E- D% @

9 [4 W' o9 {' X3 K1 H! Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 R/ j' |9 t6 M( h; l; o7 d- ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! k$ E) a8 t- J5 U+ p" k2 K& Eos.tvboxnow.com
6 L( I* ?1 T- q) K, |os.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇% G+ p. c5 d- E3 u8 a
The Usun Apau plateau is located about 170 km SSE of Miri. It is an old volcanic plateau, near the Indonesian border, unknown until 1951, when Tom Harrison, the curator of the Sarawak Museum in Kuching, discovered it. The plateau is basically uninhabited because of its inaccessibility, with steep slopes, giving rise to spectacular waterfalls.
+ D0 o3 Q9 c  @/ t; Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOn the north side of the plateau the Julan river and one of its tributaries form the Julan falls, before joining the Baram river. At the south side it is the Selio river with its tributaries, which flows in the Silat river and finally in the Baram river.
返回列表