返回列表 回復 發帖
Gun itself will not kill people, the operator use gun to kill others.  if gov't ban all guns, it's only restrict to normal good citizen, but the bad guys won't have problem to get hold of any high power gun.  Don't even bother to smuggle to US, if you need to smuggle, it may not be like hand gun, it must be military weapon.  if you need a illegal gun, go to downtown, black people or Mexican gang infested area, I'm sure you won't have problem to get a modified fully auto SKS or AK.
Agree, gun store has 1000s gun and rifle, but they won't kill people, it's the people that use gun as a tool to kill people.
i afraid people more than gun.
icandrivefast 發表於 2013-1-22 03:23 AM
Let's say use gun as a tool for sport, like a bats for baseball, arrow for archery, if bad guy get hold of the tool, they all kill people.  Gun can be use as shooting target game, hunting game, or clay shooting by shotgun.  I like those sport, even ammo is not cheap now, but they are fun to play, compete with friends, or just see how good you can do.  Like one of the above poster, bad guy or gangster with criminal record won't walk in to a gun store and say I would like to buy a pistol, and I don't mind to wait for 2 weeks back ground FBI  check, instead, they walk to bad area, Mexican gangster area to get there weapon.
I personally do not feel the need of possessing a gun.
Star211 發表於 2013-1-21 03:41 PM
返回列表