返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 teafume 於 2012-7-9 03:06 PM 編輯

加拿大香港華橋
其實都視乎閣下想在哪裏生活哪裏工作。
以本人居加拿大多年而言,日本人在工作上尊卑看得重,對於那些不明文禮數及規矩,恐怕我會難以習慣。所以短期可以「遊」學,長期就•••
樓上有人提過加入主流社會等問題,閣下現身處其國,應該可以自行判斷。我也有朋友在日本留過學,聽說中部(名古屋)有點排外(不是排華--我朋友是個白人),但九州(博多)就沒有。總言之,這有點視乎個人•••
edit: Gosh, I didn't notice there were more pages here.  That Chinese post took me ages to type and I had to try so hard not to write in out right Cantonese - but apparently, you can understand both anyway.  I couldn't see your profile so I had no way to tell.

Anyway from the above posts, it sounded like you have stayed there for 7 years already.  furthermore, it seems like you already have a job there as well.  as such, i doubt you're seeking for advice, i guess - nor have i any that's valuable to give.  on the other hand, I do want to know what you think of your 7 year stay - like which part of japan you're in,  what you liked and disliked about your experience there, and i guess, are you planning to stay there (i can't quite tell by your posts so far), given that you seemed to have quite established yourself there already.
wow, my situation is exactly that of bokeh's:  a job in IT and filial duty to fullfil, except that I haven't yet travel to Japan even once and I haven't had a private tutor to teach me Japanese.
Basically, in my situation, a vacation to Japan is the only reasonable option.  Studying in Japan certainly would help me learn Japanese, but that'd involve uprooting my life...  a move too risky for me to make at my stage of life.
返回列表