單選投票, 共有 21 人參與投票

您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
大家想基拔圖施華 留低定離去...

[顯示] [隱藏]

純粹想睇下大家對佢嘅睇法 ...

評分次數

• jacksonkua

我选择了"留下"。

1)如果是为ARSENAL好,我希望GILBERTO留下来,继续为枪手效力。我想对于年轻的球员有一定的帮助!而且GILBERTO也擅长踢多个"后防位置",留他下来做"候补"也非常划算啊!(只要他的工资不会造成球会的负担)。

2)如果是为GILBERTO好,我希望他离开。现在如果还继续留在ARSENAL,我想他已经没有"主力"的位置。在对垒WIGAN时,你们可以看到我厂拥有4名中场伤兵,但是WENGER还是不愿意放他下场。可想而知。。。。
另外,听说,JUVENTUS和INTER对他有意思,我想这也是他JOIN大球会的好机会,尤其是INTER因为可以可VIEIRA再度合作!

谢谢大家!
原帖由 wlt1110 於 2007-11-26 02:31 PM 發表
大家想基拔圖施華 留低定離去...

[顯示] [隱藏] 純粹想睇下大家對佢嘅睇法 ...
嗨WLT兄,你没选吗?
水静河飞?没人投票?
i think he must go to other club..coz he alr cant be 1st team player in arsenal..and arsenal policy focus on the young player..a player jz hv about 20 years can be prfesional football player, so for his future, he must go to another team...

評分次數

• jacksonkua

Stay
i think he should leave... becuz it will benifit to arsenal and player himself....
gilberto can get a better salary if he join juventus and gets a longer period of contract or he might finish his career there...

for Arsenal, we can get chances for denilson, song, diarra or others( like modric ,he might come) ,remember how fabregas rised up...
so, overall it's better to sell him by next year summer becuz those young player will get enough of experiences and he can help us with his experience when we have some problems espezcially during the last period of premier league, we need someone to stand up for us...

評分次數

• jacksonkua

原帖由 DouJ85 於 2007-11-26 06:38 PM 發表
i think he must go to other club..coz he alr cant be 1st team player in arsenal..and arsenal policy focus on the young player..a player jz hv about 20 years can be prfesional football player, so for h ...
SURE, Even if he leave ARSENAL, we should hope he has got his good future with other clubs.
原帖由 dick007 於 2007-11-26 07:14 PM 發表
i think he should leave... becuz it will benifit to arsenal and player himself....
gilberto can get a better salary if he join juventus and gets a longer period of contract or he might finish his care ...
WELL DONE, You give a good explanation to him and i believe even if with Gilberto himself may not be clear as what he should do. From your point of view, it's really benefit to both Arsenal's and Player's.

Hope you could express your opinion HERE more often and we need someone like YOU!
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-26 16:18 發表

WELL DONE, You give a good explanation to him and i believe even if with Gilberto himself may not be clear as what he should do. From your point of view, it's really b ...
hehe... :014: :014: :014: ... i will.. thx

回復 #3 jacksonkua 的帖子

how u know i havent vote!!!
i vote 離去...cos 可有可无。。!!!
:onion03:以他的經驗及無私的表現, 所謂無功都有勞呀! 我希望佢留低;但可惜...雲加一定唔係咁諗,唉!!!!

評分次數

• jacksonkua

sure stay in Arsenal la
if he has to leave to save  his international career (like Lehmann) then, he should leave, buh i hope he can come back to arsenal as a coach once his career is finished, because with his exp, it will benifit lots of youngsters, like someone sed it b4!!

評分次數

• jacksonkua

原帖由 wlt1110 於 2007-11-27 12:54 AM 發表
how u know i havent vote!!!
i vote 離去...cos 可有可无。。!!!
Ha..ha because i am the (First-one) Voted mah...
返回列表