返回列表 回復 發帖
Senderos issues Wigan warning - 23 Nov 2007

Philippe Senderos has warned his Arsenal team-mates to guard against complacency when they take on Wigan on Saturday.

The Gunners boast an unbeaten record this season and the Swiss defender is keen to stretch that statistic against the Latics at Emirates Stadium.

Wigan, who sit second bottom of the Premier League, are currently in a period of uncertainty following the delayed arrival of new manager Steve Bruce.

Arsenal, though, are missing Cesc Fabregas (suspended), Alexander Hleb (hamstring), Mathieu Flamini (thigh) and Abou Diaby (back), while Gilberto Silva is not due to return from international duty until Friday.

And Senderos has warned his team-mates that they must not take three points for granted on Saturday, especially after a lengthy international break.

Struggle

"These kind of games are always difficult, especially coming back from the internationals," Senderos told Sky Sports News.

"The team (Wigan) are struggling and they have nothing to lose and last season we lost a few points against teams in the second half of the table."

However, Senderos believes that Arsenal's team-spirit will continue to serve them well against Wigan.

"This year we have been concentrating really well on these type of games," Senderos added.

"Everyone is fighting for each other and there is a really good feeling going around at the training ground and you can see that on the pitch."
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Arsenal sure win !!!!!!! 3-0 :onion18: :onion18:
原帖由 tang6620 於 2007-11-24 03:02 AM 發表
Arsenal sure win !!!!!!! 3-0 :onion18: :onion18:
哈哈。。。你估3-0,我估2-0。。希望ARSENAL胜球就好了。
原帖由 漫狗 於 2007-11-24 10:35 AM 發表

大家一起为球会 打气啊
记得打气。。和写下你们的"专业评论"。好的话,我会加分给你们。记得支持啊。
最新官方消息

【官方网】赛事前瞻:阿森纳 v 维甘竞技 - 24 Nov 2007

随着周中三狮军团的黯然出局,08年欧洲杯预选赛尘埃落定。克罗地亚人最终没有成全英格兰人的晋级梦想,但是爱德华多在该场比赛中的表现让温格看到了他的实力。

温格认为,在温布利帮助克罗地亚取得胜利将有助于爱德华多重拾信心,提升在球队中的地位。法国人甚至把24岁的克罗地亚人视为球队在英超后半程的“秘密武器”。

在过去的十多年中,球队始终摆脱不了“9号”魔咒。达沃•苏克、弗郎西斯•杰弗斯、雷耶思以及巴普蒂斯塔都曾穿过9号球衣,但是他们都相继离队。

至今,9号似乎也未能带给爱德华多好运。但是,由于他的勤奋刻苦和强烈的进球欲,温格认为当今年夏天亨利离开转会至巴萨时,将克罗地亚人召入帐下是个正确的决定。

虽然目前他在俱乐部中的表现不算稳定,经常被提前替换下场;但同时,他正表现出极好的能力。在周三击败三狮军团的比赛中,每一个英格兰的阿森纳球迷都会赞叹爱德华多那次精妙的助攻。

“对于爱德华多,我们要保持耐心,属于他的时刻将会到来。”温格在接受官方网的采访中评论道,“他有一个认真的态度并且踢得努力,他现在所要做的只是提高身体对抗的能力。他可能是个比较内向的球员,因此需要给他更长的时间去适应。”

“是的,我认为自信将帮助他在球队中有更好的表现,他清楚他的国家可以参加08年的欧洲杯,他现在是欧洲最好的球员之一,他现在在欧洲顶尖的球队效力,所有的这些应该可以增强他的信心。”
“在联赛后半阶段,他可以成为球队的秘密武器吗?”

“答案是肯定的。”温格说:“这就是我现在所想的,我相信他会在下半程给我们惊喜。尽管他可以在边路活动,但我始终把他做为一名前锋,确切的说,是中锋。”

由于范佩西(膝盖)的缺阵以及赫莱布在国家队比赛中肌腱受伤(将休战三周),爱德华多很有希望在周六主场对阵维甘的联赛中首发出场。

另外,本特纳在上周代表丹麦国家队的两场比赛中均有进球。但是温格表示仍然会把阿德巴约作为首选。
在中场,可供选择的球员并不多。除了赫莱布,同样无法出场的还有弗拉米尼(大腿),迪亚比(背部),法布雷加斯(停赛)和吉尔伯托(国家队比赛)。目前一线队中只有迪亚拉和德尼尔森可以出任中场。
陷入换帅风波的维甘竞技,在周五正式宣布史蒂夫•布鲁斯作为球队的新任主教练。但据报道,代理教练弗兰克•巴洛将带领球队出战埃米尔球场。

“除了上轮未能发挥出球队的水平因而惨败于热刺脚下,目前的联赛积分(8分)实际上不能反映维甘的比赛质量。”温格评论道。
“经过了国际比赛日的间歇,对于我们来说这是场非常艰苦的比赛。庆幸的是我们在主场作战,但是需要清醒的是我们的对手也同样需要积分。”
“一个成熟球队的特质在于当人们期望你赢得胜利的时候,你能够展现出自身的实力并战胜对手。这是球队达到顶尖水平的重要因素。”

Match Report

Match Report - ARSENAL VS WIGAN - 24 Nov 2007

Arsenal-

Wigan Athletic-

By Richard Clarke

Arsène Wenger has grand designs for one of the architects of England’s defeat on Wednesday night.
The Arsenal manager not only argues that Eduardo’s stature and confidence will be buoyed up by Croatia’s victory at Wembley. The Frenchman goes on to suggest the 24-year-old could be the leader’s ‘secret weapon’ in the second half of the Premier League campaign.

Over recent years the No 9 jersey has become the most uncomfortable to wear at Arsenal. Davor Suker, Francis Jeffers, Jose Antonio Reyes and Julio Bapista have all been handed it, none have lived up to it.
It may not seem suited to Eduardo yet but his honest endeavour and eye for goal has suggested Wenger was right to prise him from Dinamo Zagreb last summer in the wake of Thierry Henry’s departure to Barcelona.

So far his Club starts have been sporadic and often ended in substitution but, at the same time, he has been performing superbly for a rapidly-developing Croatian side. After having pulled their heads from their sorry hands, every England-supporting Arsenal fan would have been purring at Eduardo’s cute assist for his country’s crucial second goal on Wednesday.

“We have said we have to be patient but it will come for Eduardo,” Wenger told Arsenal.com. “He has a good attitude and works hard but he has to adapt physically. He is perhaps a quieter person so it takes him longer.
“Yes I think this confidence will help him at Arsenal. He now knows he will go to Euro 2008. He is now a player who counts in Europe. He is at a big club so that should boost his confidence.”

“So can he be your secret weapon for the latter half of the campaign?” the manager was asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “That is what I am thinking. I am keeping my confidence for the second part of the season. I see him as a striker, although he can play wide as well, I do see him as a central player.”

Eduardo seems highly likely to start on Saturday against Wigan at Emirates Stadium. Robin van Persie (knee) is still out and Alex Hleb picked up a hamstring injury on international duty. He will be sidelined for three weeks.
Nicklas Bendtner scored in both Denmark’s games in the past week but the manager has said he is reluctant to play the youngster alongside Arsenal’s other tall striker, Emmanuel Adebayor.

Wenger has less options in midfield. Along with Hleb, he is also missing Mathieu Flamini (thigh), Abou Diaby (back), Cesc Fabregas (suspended) and Gilberto (international duty). That leaves Lassana Diarra and Denilson as the only established central midfielders in the first-team squad.

Struggling Wigan eventually appointed Steve Bruce as their new manager late on Friday afternoon but, reportedly, it will be caretaker Frank Barlow who takes control at Emirates Stadium.

“Apart from the Tottenham game, where they were not at their best at all, the quality of Wigan’s game is better than the points they have got,” said Wenger.

“After an international break and with all the players away I feel this is a big game for us. I am happy we play at home but I am conscious as well of Wigan because now they need points. That means you want all your players to be highly focused and concentrated.
“A quality of a big team is that you to win and to perform when people expect you to win and perform. It is part of being at the top level.”
WENGER说明了希望大家给EDUARDO更多的耐心,在对垒英格兰的球赛,EDUARDO也同时证明了自己的实力。
Congratulation to Liverpool...Arsenal match coming soon!:onion14:
MU match also coming soon....
Arsenal n Mu win together again ar....
原帖由 ljw1982 於 2007-11-24 10:37 PM 發表
MU match also coming soon....
Arsenal n Mu win together again ar....
Ha..hope both of them can win lor....and if can fight untill the last match.
Actual Line-up

DEF: SAGNA,TOURE,GALLAS,CLICHY
MID:EBOUTE,DENILSON,DIARRA,ROSICKY
ATT:WALCOTT,ADEBAYOR
10MIN, First Dangerous cross by Walcott, Adebayor fail to get the ball
14min, First Yellow Card received by Wigan player - Micheal Brown for tackle against William Gallas
21min First Shoot by Arsenal - Adebayor, Wigan saved the ball:onion31:
25min, First Long shoot by Denilson, just off the target:onion03:
返回列表