返回列表 回復 發帖
ronaldino play a beuatiful 1 2 pass with messi at the scond goal la!!!
arsenal just have 3 shot until and no one is on target la...without that 4 player,arsenal play like a normal team le!!

[ 本帖最後由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-8 05:05 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-8 05:02 AM 發表
ronaldino play a beuatiful 1 2 pass with messi at the scond goal la!!!
Both of their passing was so quick and accurate !!

This is another typical good example of South American Players!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-8 05:04 AM 發表
arsenal just have 3 shot until and no one is on target la...with that 4 player,arsenal play like a normal team le!!
Wenger has set a very low determination in this game...

Maybe he just worried on Unnecessary Injuries occur...
yaya,i think just barcelona football can compare with arsenal for the pretty football la....
maybe la...but actually get a draw also can qualify already la!!!
~~~~GLORY GLORY ARSENAL~~~~
I THINK THIS SEASON ARSENAL WILL GET THE CHAMPION LEAGUE~~~~IS THE TIME FOR ARSENE WENGER N THE YOUNG GUYS~~~~TO SHOW OFF AND SHINE~~~:014: :014:
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-8 05:06 AM 發表
yaya,i think just barcelona football can compare with arsenal for the pretty football la....
Maybe that's a main reason WHY Henry joined Barcelona....

Henry has mentioned before that Barcelona playing style are the one closet to Arsenal...

But recently, he has also said that Barcelona football are not as quick as Arsenal in term of PASSING.
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-11-8 05:08 AM 發表
~~~~GLORY GLORY ARSENAL~~~~
I THINK THIS SEASON ARSENAL WILL GET THE CHAMPION LEAGUE~~~~IS THE TIME FOR ARSENE WENGER N THE YOUNG GUYS~~~~TO SHOW OFF AND SHINE~~~:014: :014:
HOPE there were be another GLORY tonight!!

Thank You for Mr. canz85 support.
haha....so miss henry play with us la!!
Canz,still dun wan sleep ar??

回復 #22 canz85 的帖子

i feel arsenal still cant take champion league this season yet la...they are not mature all yet,maybe next a few season they will have capable to take la!!
if Messi also at arsenal now,i think tat will be very perfect team for us la!!!hahaha........
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-8 05:21 AM 發表
if Messi also at arsenal now,i think tat will be very perfect team for us la!!!hahaha........
I brought Messi on "FIFA 08" but too expensive... Nearly 50million pound.
he will be the perfect player later la...and i believe he also will get player of the year la!!
返回列表