返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 隨意1678 於 2017-7-13 11:20 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 T! F2 ~, |# H( N/ a$ D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 Q7 y' V1 F/ s- K6 j0 c/ `7 k
各位晚安! ! i$ Y0 ]/ w2 m) Y/ U
大啦叭 發表於 2017-7-11 09:23 PM
啦叭兄  好 晚安 !
多做運動身體好
本帖最後由 隨意1678 於 2017-7-13 11:15 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# R0 T7 y3 n* T1 T2 ]% A- A) t

3 c& U. x5 c- ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
C兄~財大~言少~Grace~各位好!公仔箱論壇/ }+ F9 G$ R6 s
! l6 O4 d! i5 c1 D! z

/ i0 S( x5 @% C/ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。free2penny 發表於 2017-7-12 05:57 AM
天后好!
多做運動身體好
各位 早午晚安!; M: q! L) K1 y6 V3 ?$ y! S
HENRY_168 發表於 2017-7-12 02:11 PM
萬歲爺 晚安!
多做運動身體好
C兄,財大,言爺,Grace姐,各位早午晚好!
+ O* a! j5 T$ h/ y1 u, d3 w巧開來 發表於 2017-7-12 09:46 PM
開來兄 好!
多做運動身體好
本帖最後由 隨意1678 於 2017-7-13 07:03 AM 編輯 ' o2 H" A- |) f8 Q

( @. `2 I3 D- Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbgrace 姐、 C 兄、財大、言爺、大家都好!
多做運動身體好
good morning C 兄、財大、言16+7爺、
) @; y2 U/ x4 ~# ?& d6 }4 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbgood afternoon grace
2 ^+ `  Q+ V" Y6 }# a; ]) B5 Wos.tvboxnow.com大家早午晚好!
, _6 X9 D5 _& u/ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。万岁爷认错?打死都唔认啦梗系
; K# ^4 T/ f2 n9 L, f- B8 |0 ?7 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvblhy92725 發表於 2017-7-12 05:32 PM
貓hack henry account
: m7 @$ e0 M% l1 f3 T- ?3 \& ]
不过常年呢D温度,买衫就少佐D乐趣咯
9 M- e; A7 Z- f0 _, N  W& l5 W- }/ @lhy92725 發表於 2017-7-12 05:34 PM
難怪香港人16度已經穿羽绒
os.tvboxnow.com6 H+ O; `0 {7 u( a

0 E7 l6 ~0 ~8 |$ `- [7 y$ E7 {+ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 y: s* D& k1 f8 N! H$ S$ N% ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。即系北方人在炉头座煲水一样
+ e) T0 U) l5 _大啦叭 發表於 2017-7-12 07:29 PM
你大陸人你清楚d
  c* o; \) w1 X' L2 E& q3 u3 s% A% G
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 r0 F% C1 y: F
去youtube 睇下啦!
& y9 i& M$ m# D: I0 C. Q公仔箱論壇大啦叭 發表於 2017-7-12 07:30 PM
大鄉里啦叭cannot read...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. h1 p; Y8 S+ W
os.tvboxnow.com1 J: V; V* |- T0 Z; [
Salmon served as sushi is not a Japanese idea for food
0 u0 a3 V7 s& o! X) P" ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb                [/url]Farmed salmon sold in Japan from Norway and ChileTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. f+ `; @) c9 O9 U7 l, r- j/ q

; ?( h3 Z( k+ B' q' |) [8 }2 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNever developed a taste for raw salmon for a number of reasons the least of which are that almost all the salmon served in Japan as sushi, is farmed salmon. The Japanese prior to the 1970s, never ate raw salmon. In fact, prior to the 1970s, Japan never imported fish for consumption. Japan fished the oceans for their own fish.  It wasn’t until Norway came up with the Japan Project to sell farmed salmon to Japan. These are only two reasons I don’t eat raw salmon, but a far more serious reason has to do with the destruction of salmon as a wild species of fish in the critical food chain. People do not seriously think about just how salmon play such an enormous part in the food chain cycle and if this species of fish were permanently destroyed the consequences would be catastrophic.
! [6 n& m3 a8 ~The  image on the left above was taken of salmon filets sold at a local market in Japan and are farmed salmon probably imported from either Chile or Norway. Looking at these salmon filets, the striations of fat can be clearly seen, however, in wild salmon, the meat is far darker in color and there are no fat striations. When salmon are farmed, toxins collect in these fatty striations and have been determined as being carcinogenic. A [url=http://www.albany.edu/news/releases/2004/jan2004/salmon_risks.htm]study published in 2009
, in the leading scientific journal Science, found significantly higher levels of cancer-causing and other health-related contaminants in farm raised salmon than in their wild counterparts. The study, and by far the largest and most comprehensive done to date, concluded that concentrations of several cancer-causing substances in particular are high enough to suggest that consumers should consider severely restricting their consumption of farmed salmon. In 2013, there were 360,953 cancer related deaths in Japan, and 2014 and 2015 look to be equally as devastating for cancer deaths in the Japanese.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; \3 T" i' c2 n9 u8 c* j
We are now wondering if there exists a correlation between Japan’s high consumption of farmed raw salmon and cancer? In particular, four substances that have been well studied for their ability to cause cancer — PCBs, dioxins, dieldrin, and toxaphene — were consistently and significantly more concentrated in farmed salmon as a group. In the same study mentioned above in the January 9, 2009 issue of Science, it clearly indicated that because of the feed farmed salmon are given (pellets), farmed salmon have much higher levels of carcinogenic pesticides (specifically polychlorinated biphenyls or PCBs, and two other organochlorine compounds, dieldrin and toxaphene) than wild salmon. Farmed salmon production has increased 40 times in the past decade.5 l. J  n( m7 p+ |
The differences between wild and farmed salmon
! s' Z. r  q: a& G2 H7 E9 r& Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! B, F7 _% d7 h9 _+ o4 y, {People around the world have tried to protect their home waters from salmon farms for 20 years. Work that is being worked on by activists and the Ahousaht people in British Columbia, Canada whose culture has depended heavily on wild salmon. On September 9, 2015, Ahousaht people stepped onto a fish farm as it was trying to anchor to their territory and told the crew to leave. The behemoth Japanese corporation Mitsubishi in September, 2014 made a US1.4 billion bid to buy the Norwegian fishery Cermaq ASA for 8.88 billion kroner ($1.4 billion) to expand its foods business and become the world’s second-largest salmon farmer. Despite people around the world becoming aware of the dangers of farmed salmon.
! p) h( g2 p0 r$ S; ^公仔箱論壇Mitsubishi is the largest trading house in Japan and monopolizes most of Japan’s domestic market on many products. Not much gets sold in Japan if this behemoth corporation knows about it. Raw salmon in Japan is a large business as part of the food industry related to eating raw fish (sushi). In the 1970s, Japan did not import a single piece of fish and it did not use salmon for sushi. That all started to change in the 1980s after a Norwegian seafood delegation visited Japan and Project Japan was formed. Today, Norwegian salmon is the sushi fish of choice among young Japanese. It is all farmed salmon and most Japanese are clueless as to the source of this salmon. Project Japan not only blazed a trail for Atlantic salmon (Norwegian farmed salmon) for raw consumption in Japan, but also in Hong Kong and China.  In 2013, it was the biggest year in terms of sales of Norwegian farmed salmon to Japan.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ]5 O9 G6 ?+ x2 F0 A5 h

Alexandra Morton is a remarkably brave and persistent activist in British Columbia, Canada who has been documenting and testing farm salmon for diseases that are spread through farm raised salmon and her findings are startling. This important video documentary is well worth spending the time to watch to learn about this incredibly unique and important species of fish and how humans depend on it for their survival.

. z. V$ N: q* r7 f- W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) A- r" L$ [" O( z% p2 h  u- e+ [

' j6 B$ F- b& K7 z8 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb老鼠代理,问下佢先
5 F# A  D. M' |- ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb大啦叭 發表於 2017-7-12 07:34 PM
你不用
" U: k$ b; h/ ?) `& l. ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com* Z2 W3 I4 a6 B/ p+ J, ]* }( a
公仔箱論壇+ S9 Z. Y5 j2 b. Q% h0 H
今晚煎中式猪扒。寻晚用酒糖豉油盐粉腌过。; I! h3 `6 N# v% l2 O9 G  p% a; [
大啦叭 發表於 2017-7-12 07:37 PM
大啦叭dep猪扒
0 Q- m0 M, Z7 {% i% Z0 S* A- O公仔箱論壇C兄、財大、16少 午夜好!!! 公仔箱論壇! ?; ?8 I. J5 D+ h" F+ g  I) y
各位老友記  早午晚好!!!
3 l. P* @: H; p6 y尋日買到鳳爪,整左一撐豉汁鳳爪,各位試下啦!!! http://s9.tinypic.com/2dbvtqh ...os.tvboxnow.com- y  n5 M3 X( r5 I0 C8 f" m3 t. z
gracechanstuart 發表於 2017-7-12 11:22 PM
thanks for sharingtoo bad i don't eat 鳳爪.
/ Z8 ^6 y$ o/ @0 n# y1 b- }- ?! aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com" G& D8 R0 e% Y2 j8 C* K6 o
looks like the mainlanders invaded your city/town because you now can buy 鳳爪
; W1 T% Q# P3 y# G/ ]3 S" L# e8 n
0 ]: ]+ C- E; p7 t( Ios.tvboxnow.comwatch out for those mainlander kids help you fertilizing your yard.
閃!
C兄~財大~言少~Grace~各位好!公仔箱論壇2 `/ d" H0 E9 }# Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( _. R* V' P( I( ~) d
返回列表