返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #1 chu553358 的帖子

A very important 1st Home game for Arsenal...

From the past record, Arsenal may always need some / few games to warming-up especially in European Champion League. Most of the Arsenal fans may still remember Arsenal may always suffered in the first few matches but finally still qualify from the Group Stage.

What ever pass is pass, I believe this year and untill now, Arsenal had not really playing with a "Big-Team" yet. The last week victory over London Rival's seen a bit of Luck on Arsenal side "if you ask my opinion". However, i could see the development from 1st team from match to match. Today, you could noticed that those Young Gun could always playing a good football no matter playing against the establish oponent or playing in away-match. The confident level among the players and team are high.

Therefore, i believe tomorrow match would be a very good testing for Arsenal. As for Sevilla playing style, as everyone commented to be playing a similar attracking football like Arsenal. In Sevilla, you could noticed that the individual skill and positioning in attacking is good, especially their (group=2-3 payers) short pass been always fantastic.

Anyway, don't forget Arsenal playing as home team tommorrow. Thus, i would suggest that Arsenal should playing a "High-Pressing" of football. Trying to "win-back" the ball everytime the oponent get the position. When you are playing "pressing" game, you are always in advantage in ball poccession and the fans support may also could help you in this point.

To my very Personnel Opinion, Arsenal always preferred the Oponent Team to playing an attacking Football rather than defending type. Just look at Last Week and you will know the main factors why Spurs could losed the game is simply because they always trying to attack Arsenal even if they are one-goal-up in the early fisrt half. I could said if that day Spurs changing their playing style after 1-0, then Arsenal may have the trouble to win at 3-1.

Arsenal always preferred Oponent Team to attack them and from that Arsenal could have playing a very quick Counter-Attack. Arsenal could always Fully-Utilise their attacking Option when the Oponent given more "Space" to them. As a conclusion, I not worried about the Attacking Side of Sevilla and the only worried is if Arsenal one-goal-down and Sevilla still playing a good passing game then Arsenal Player's Stamina may be "Drop" and difficult to Win over the match as what they did last Week.......

At last but not long, Hope all Arsenal Fans could have fully support them for tommorrow match and "Good Luck" to Arsenal........
:onion05: Final Score :Arsenal (2) vs Sevilla (0)....:onion05:

回復 #9 chu553358 的帖子

Oh.....Yes, Arsenal (3) vs Sevilla (0)... I would have hope that i could make this mistake again as far as Arsenal winning and score in the next game..........."Let's Celebrate":014: :014: :014:
返回列表