返回列表 回復 發帖

Wenger - My side are ahead of schedule

Wenger - My side are ahead of schedule

Arsène Wenger is a meticulous planner; a man of spreadsheets and stopwatches. That is why it is a pleasant surprise for him to claim his young Arsenal side are ahead of schedule in their development.

A 3-1 win at White Hart Lane on Saturday sent the young Gunners to the top of Premier League table. Arsenal came from behind to beat their North London neighbours in a pulsating game at White Hart Lane. Afterwards Wenger was asked about his side’s start to the campaign.

“I am very excited about this team,” replied the manager. “I can’t find the right word but if the word exists they are ‘playerish’. They just like to play.

“That is something you can see from the outside. Even when they are 2-1 up they do not go to the corner flag, they still play and try to score.
“For me they’re ahead of schedule. They have a certain tactical and technical maturity because they played at the top level very early.

“But I still believe we have to improve. Remember we won all the big games last year. It was in the smaller games we suffered. Those are tests for Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea as well.

“But it is important to be at the top at this stage and going to Spurs and winning 3-1 is not easy.”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
:onion05: yaya.add oil arsenal...hope we can win all the big game this season too!!!
Arsenal player have got talent, all the ability to do anything, i am sure they can get everything IF there is no injuries for them!!
good luck
返回列表