返回列表 回復 發帖

Domenech to have Gallas say-so

Raymod Domenech has explained that he will have the final word on whether William Gallas takes part in Wednesday's Euro 2008 clash against Scotland.

The Arsenal defender has been sidelined for two weeks with a groin injury, and has yet to resume full training.

回復 #1 westbuckboy 的帖子

Domenech has not been in good term with Arsene Wenger.......and from the Latest news, He has also some problem with Barcelona (By not allowed Henry to go back to Barcelona during the International Duty with Yellow Card & Suspended for the next game).....Therefore, I hope could have deeply think-twice before talking with this France International Coach......Of course playing for Own Country Team is important but dont forget they are paying under Footaball Club......To my opinion, William should have skip the upcoming match and paying more attention and reserve the energy for playing against Hotspurs..... Just let the International Coach to choose others player for replacing him.......I believe France still has many others good and talented defenders in Europe Football Team especially in France League...

Just give some change for the Young Player to play for France International Team........
hope gallas wont injury again la
recovery as soon as possible..
返回列表