返回列表 回復 發帖

Fabregas rejected suggestion that has agreed a deal to join R.Madrid next season

midfielder claims he turned down an offer from Real Madrid in the summer to stay at Emirates Stadium.

Real have held a long-term interest in the former Barcelona youngster, with coach Bernd Schuster confirming his admiration for the player earlier this summer.

Fabregas, who has made an impressive start to the new season, has revealed he held talks with Real officials over the summer before deciding to stay in North London.
Fabregas wont leave arsenal except Wenger also leave la....but this is impossible la...so all arsenal fans no need to worry about it!!!!
wat the good decision by febregas......~~~~Arsenal is the best team for him..to learn
if he really run away... then arsenal will not haf any star player liao
nt no have la,is just didnt came out yet la...Wenger still at arsenal,so no need worry abt no have star player la!!!

回復第 1 帖由 westbuckboy 所發的帖子

Real Madrid has been always like to use this kind of "Dirty-way" to tap the player. I am not sure what are the reason behind. As we all know, recently, Fabregas performance has been impressive and this may brought to the attention of Real-Dirty Club by trying to Specticular unhealty numorous. That is not the Fisrt time this Real-Dirty clud doing that. Just see how much their interest towards Kaka in AC, and to their best, they also trying to said Kaka going to join them soon. By this way, they would have successfully brought down the Royality of the Player's and bring all the Press Attention.. Maybe this are the only tactic where Real-dirty club used to transfer the player... By the way, if that is nothing related to Real, I would said this are the numorous caused by England Press.. They always like to focus on the High-Form player and making news for them in order to increase their sales.. I would say most of the Foreign Player in EPL leave England would be also directly or indirectly caused by the England Local Press. . What a SHAME?
ya,but luckily Real Madrid never get arsenal player by the dirty way!!
返回列表