返回列表 回復 發帖

Fabregas!!!

do u think that Fabregas can have how many goal in the end of season in EPL??

回復第 1 帖由 bernardlhtan 所發的帖子

That would not be important for Arsenal and myself! Of course i would hope this lad could score as many as possible. But what i more concern towards this player are his growing and royality with the club. While Cecs is perform, some one will start comparing him and Paul Scoles. To me, Cecs has every much better potential to be better than Paul. The others worried for me on this player would be the injuries... As a midfiled player, he need to run a lot and making a lot of tackle and marking towards some others EPL players which are physically very much stronger then him. Besides, i hope he could really develop to be the next Zanedine Z. with his ability to read the game and control the game pace. He shall also improve on his Long pass and crossing come to certain stage. But this season, i would actually very satisfied with his GOAL SCORING ability... He has make a lot of improvement in this field... When the midfielder scroring the goals, the press and fans will started discussing and focus on that player and i feel this is some thing very unhealty circuntances take place in English Football. By doing this, this could only BLOCK the development of that particular players and you can see when come to the next game, the oponent coach will have send more players to mark him, to guard him and the worst to tackle him. .....At last, if really Fabregas become the Player of the Season, dont be surprise you see this player wearing the Real Madrid or Barcelona jessey next season.........
that is not important.....important is arsenal get the champion....~~~~
返回列表