返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
6 y/ I5 e+ c+ t3 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
7 w5 S3 k0 |$ O) B7 y+ y8 K公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
5 x( x7 w+ w8 L; ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
% k2 `! g0 s( s/ G4 W& j- S
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) B/ P: _9 O* i2 z1 n( T2 v- Z  M
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
& L! z5 ?! `2 t西元2010年04月27日
  t/ c- ]/ u1 @! O% |1 S
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

8 v, ?: R# D9 \% PThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
" i, C+ F4 Y+ y; z  y! o9 @公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇, L0 @2 B- Q* ?
西元2010年04月27日
- I, M+ ^# P' m. N$ C# @
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

, x8 x' L' r1 X" X8 |0 ]os.tvboxnow.com
6 x& Q8 {! e( h+ ~% q# pos.tvboxnow.comVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope公仔箱論壇0 U. ~, d& g, C; H+ u# N
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
9 @* |% k! {- Sos.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ~, A% \+ F' t0 ~

; k6 ~' d7 ?" Q2 k0 m. K% M" ]3 h公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
7 ]6 p1 n5 x4 d% Eos.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)( S: A) p+ }) ^# X" i' b4 [
西元2010年04月24日. M0 I' I6 V: R8 Q; }: u* r
& m& K% F) }& S, M) U
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 _6 A, s, x2 x' v% V% Q* a1 s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)% O! M. l- G& @' d
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- a9 I: T4 J% d: C  x

/ [3 S3 i( Y7 }' _公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
. I$ V6 b  u$ j% h) `“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)os.tvboxnow.com6 Q" V% T& D0 q, K0 \5 M, S
西元2010年04月24日6 R& `; i& A$ a& G2 X0 L

5 Z: T; a/ C. @- itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ K5 w, S( Z0 L% @) d8 g
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
5 s, M7 Y! h5 Z3 j6 }0 U1 c% Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 Z6 J+ J" y8 d9 V/ {% L
" j* j# E, t9 w' Y! K
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenarioTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% H1 A; S' ~8 J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; w( T2 K4 g' D
By Greg Szymanski, JD2 P  T6 _: c4 X8 v9 @
April 23, 2010
  d- }: w1 k. f- L' w( x. T8 Q% X$ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
5 N9 p; M# Y& JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 U! M2 H$ R; T. ~; V
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
9 W. }2 B( d# [; D) u9 t在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 e4 f7 H! @. T2 ^. Q5 X
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.) w3 g0 {& q% u# s
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
6 o- A% u0 _8 o" Z( k/ `) xAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”os.tvboxnow.com( m: @2 z- O% O6 g( s
) c, Q, B" C" }* F8 O# F$ S) D; i
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇& |9 |0 G0 r  D' c

% S3 b5 l- ?. T: _1 u6 k“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”' t# F5 Q0 ]+ R# S+ B6 ?! a

7 F$ t8 R/ S6 ?+ ^$ D7 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
1 h" I$ ~7 F- r) [4 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 w3 i, S4 [4 r6 |9 c- vLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
/ Y+ z3 [% v) W" P* \+ @* @8 o5 Qos.tvboxnow.com
/ M' `* P+ ^; r# PCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ z. ^5 E$ j$ Q" Z/ z$ ^2 ~8 @

- M% G- @: N, h( Q4 N& A( I- DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.公仔箱論壇1 s  U# A& A4 h4 @. }$ L4 b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 j% u! T, w' R1 ?" Q4 k( T  z
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
9 I8 n* x( u5 o" y9 k1 j2 V2 w" LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ Z/ l) v/ }/ q( A7 B. k6 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).- v$ q( x$ X2 v! q0 ~

6 h" `% Z2 R' a$ f* I5 ?公仔箱論壇Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:os.tvboxnow.com8 |. K7 k% `7 H2 s# t6 B% i7 |

& L. P, @; c7 ]- G+ M0 U5 y6 P- X  k, btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
4 u0 x$ G; I& y6 R4 I, Aos.tvboxnow.com
3 a1 Y! M/ ^; |4 J3 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, a4 K, K+ c/ g  y& T3 U6 H

, i& p4 p) b+ S6 j! I公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% V: j" [* j: N5 k
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? 5 W# e  V& s( x6 x: M7 Z* ~