返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] Wildlife in Florida pic#5

,  描述: 請多多指教。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Unlike in Hong Kong, or China where bird shots were difficult. You have to go far away from the urban center early in the morning and wait a long time in a pile of bird dropping and being eaten alive by mosquitoes, Florida bird shot is a piece of cake. You just go to the beach or pier and they will be waiting for you. And there is a good variety of them. Best of all, they are used to having human around so they don't really play hide and seek with you.

Given the easiness of capturing bird image, I think you can be a little more selective and patient. Instead of shooting it while it is on a concrete slap, or on top of the street light (both are quite unnatural setting), you could have waited a little while. Find a cool shaded corner and just stand or sit with your camera ready. Sooner or later, they will take off. And when they do, just fire your camera away and you will have some dynamic birds in flight. If you wish, you can Photoshop some natural background to make believe that you caught them out in the wild.

Here are a couple of examples I did earlier this year. I just waited a little and the birds  took off.

ff.

OMG!!the pictures are so nice.....!!
you are so right!! I need to take more time of it!( little more selective and patient) lucky me i am sales representative, i go all around city and state,i got alot of chances of shooting....all i need is time!!cuz some time i was so busy on my job and i just got my camera less of the month. i will keep it up^-^ thank you!!
返回列表