返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] wildlife in Florida pic#3

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
以下是小弟用新相機拍的一些相,請多多指教。
Nice and beautiful... Good afford
I think this is the best of the three you posted.

I like the simple composition. The spreading wings forms a nice diagonal from the lower left to the upper right.  Exposure was just right that the whiteness of the feather was not blown out. The lighting is also excellent. I like the backlighting of the sun while the reflection from the sand (or the foreground) did a great job in filling.

At this size, I can't tell if the image is razor sharp or not, or if there was enough resolution to do a 16x20 enlargement. If you do, it is definitely worth hanging in your study's wall.

Good job.

Here's one I took from Florida as well early this year.

what type of camera you use?
what type of camera you use?
fastzz 發表於 2010-11-6 12:39 PM
Not sure whom your question was for?

Mine was a Nikon D3 with a 80-200mm f/2.8 ED lens, handheld.
本帖最後由 simon9803 於 2010-11-7 11:31 PM 編輯

Thanks for your comments! Today my friend and I went to cornell tried to find the fall that you posted,but we couldn't find it. We only took some other falls but it was fun, hope you can join us next time.

Thank you
7# simon9803

There are a lot of waterfalls around the Cornell University campus. But with the temperature hovering around 40's (got to be 10 degree lower upstate), I don't think it will be too much fun out there.

The falls I took was right in the middle of the campus. The river runs right in the middle of it and there is bridge crossing over the river where I took the pictures. I later found out that there is another waterfall further down the same river, but then I was back home.

Around the northeast here in the US, I think this is the worst time for outdoor photography. The trees are all brown and gray. The ground is covered with dry brown fallen leaves. No more beautiful flowers. It won't get any better until the first snow falls.

5# fastzz
6# ssal
本帖最後由 simon9803 於 2010-11-8 03:37 PM 編輯

Mine was a Canon 60D with EFS 18-135mm MACRO 0.45m /1.5ft lens
thanks for sharing
good picyure, interesting
返回列表