返回列表 回復 發帖
I am pretty much a newbie for pro dslr, is there a prism built into the body of a FF cam like the old slr?  Does it give a split image while doing manual focusing? Can you still use the DX lenses with a full fram body?
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Hello Max and SSal,
Great to have you two pros to give those helpful advices on choosing camera and lenses.  The links on pentaprism was most informative, and the session of photoshop by SSal was great.
Thank you both.
Hello Max and Ssal,
OK, you two are not pros, just two mad photographers. lol.  I had been quite keen on photography at my high school days.  And I have given it a good break until the digital cam become this popular.  I have been thinking about upgrading to a better dslr body with the right lenses.  But just as you said, I hate carrying all the photo gear when I am travelling.  Best to have a point and shoot straight from the shirt pocket.  I have been using a Nikon P90 with 25X optical with an electronic view finder and tiltable 3" lcd, it offers most of the options except raw.  The drawback with it is when I stretch the zoom to shoot small objects (like a bird in distance), I find the manual focusing rather tricky. (The auto focus is hopeless at this mode).
As for getting an expensive body like the D3 from ebay, I always have my reservation on it.  Even getting expensive gear shoping in HK worries me.  I know if I get the cam here (in Sydney), I will always get the genuine product with proper warrenty and good after sales service, what do you think?
Cady and maid following you two while shooting photos, what a bunch of corrupted bourgeois capitalist you are.  lol lol.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-9-30 12:25 PM 編輯

Mox and Ssal,
So informative and fun reading your comments, keep up with the good work.  Can't wait to see your new photos, from whereever...
By the way, when you say you are no spring chick (Ssal), my neighbour up the road, he is over 80, and he still mow his lawn, and probably walks faster than me too.  :lol:
返回列表