n give av1 goose pimples
they say i got a kid's voice...when i sing
so so terrible...i can only enjoy gd music
singing is the last thing i wld do...hahaha
got to sleep now nite nite
NY is gd place ... like hk but need to earn a lot $$ to live down there
goldmonk 發表於 2011-12-22 12:46 AM
yea,  same like Sg..the moment u out of u door step, every inch n sec is $$$$
Sg even go PUblic toilet need S$$..NY no where to borrow a toilet if urgent hahaha!!
no money no talk, no $$ no honey...same like TVB no money go no where
no money no hang out...money talk, money face, money world, money game...money talk
but i think NY a little better then HK..still possible ( higher probability) to strike rich n earn u pot of gold, if u really work hard saved, n venture into some business. Starting out small, gradually growing n eventually flourishing...very difficult to see that gold paved dream in HK, or any Asian countries if u don't have a degree or a dbl degree from college or U.
Here quite many chinese from the country, with only broken english or no english, worked hard, saved n run a chained of restaurants, n striked the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  Very very slim chance in Asian....
in NY  many dreams r still possible n likely, will make it to their destination, if u focus well, n with a persistent will
gotta let u go..nite nite hug hugs
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
in NY even a blue collar worker, or the garbage man, or the server in the restaurant can afford french n japanese food twice a week, n the latest iphone, the latest app gimmick, n pay for a designer items or product every month...n live in a quite spacious apartment or house with at least 3 to four rooms...can u do it in HK?
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-12-22 01:46 AM 編輯

in NY students, can get a loan from the Government to pull thru' college or U...
can u do it in HK?
yea, I agree with u with the ppl loans..
but, in asian countries...fat chance, to even try with loans if u r poor, period...
poor becomes poorer, richer getting richer..the gap growing farther n farther apart...
but if u can get a loan u stand a chance even if it is with much risk n big gamble...
at least u got a chance..not certified dead when u got no Mon n Poor...

u got nice house n back yard, u can afford a nice apartment even it u pay rental..
still comfortable, n able to grasp air...even fast paced but av1 given the chance n opportunity if u hve a willing heart n a persistent mind, at u goal...

many country bumpkin made their1st pot of gold here, where I think very impossible in HK or Asia..if u keep u spirit high n burning, many dreams r possible..whereas in Asia..no chance at all...even I only live in Asia for not too long, I kinda of understand the culture, custom, n way of life over there...
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-12-22 01:57 AM 編輯

yeah, gold u really understand NY life, econ n politics..
u gotta a point here, n at this point I dun denied the facts n truth
that's the reason, Y NY is quite bankrupt...
good to see, good to look, but no real asset worth or value...now
US$...getting weaker...by the second
u got the home run...for the facts n reality of NY for now...
Gold KO kimmi for 1st round..
kimmi and gold gold not yet sleep
返回列表