帕克3月1日脚踝曾严重扭伤,这让他缺席了三周的比赛,不过伤情恢复已经比预计得要快。

尽管主力控卫缺阵3周,但马刺队仍然以52胜16负的战绩领跑西部。

UGXvRqPKUKo
JackyNelson 發表於 2013-3-22 09:59 PM

J-Lin 應該以 Parker 為學習對像~~
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
今日有火箭
我看下賽季火箭會trade走他
Hi Guys, Any news about Derick Rose? It seems like ages from his recovery. Last I heard he is ready to play but still no sign of him, very frustrating...
576# BeiDouChef Yeah agreed with you, sometime I think he is no doing much for Rocket. Still he is the only Chinese race player after Yeo Ming, a new Chinese NBA Icon. That is why Rocket keep him.
Hi Guys, Any news about Derick Rose? It seems like ages from his recovery. Last I heard he is ready to play but still no sign of him, very frustrating...
LonelyEarth 發表於 2013-3-25 12:46 PM
I think D.rose this season will not come back...
because of his psychological obstacles...he must conquer.
Mar 21

Rose still isn't sure when he'll come back from his knee injury.

Advice: The former MVP point guard sounded like a player who just might miss the entire season, though he said he hasn't experienced any setbacks in his recovery. He said Thursday that he's still experiencing some soreness in his surgically repaired left knee and hasn't set a target date for his return.
576# BeiDouChef Yeah agreed with you, sometime I think he is no doing much for Rocket. Still he is the only Chinese race player after Yeo Ming, a new Chinese NBA Icon. That is why Rocket keep him.
LonelyEarth 發表於 2013-3-25 12:50 PM
rocket is because reputation of linsanity, so sign him to rocket.
Mar 21

Rose still isn't sure when he'll come back from his knee injury.

Advice: The former MVP point guard sounded like a player who just might miss the entire season, though he said he hasn't expe ...
zzleezz 發表於 2013-3-25 01:10 PM
心理障礙影響他 我寧願他下賽季才回來 現在回來也打不到冠軍 下賽季慢慢來拉
是哪一個戰友選了D.Rose?
他都沒玩 他的NASH 從開始到現在都在BN
本帖最後由 LonelyEarth 於 2013-3-25 08:57 PM 編輯
是哪一個戰友選了D.Rose?
zzleezz 發表於 2013-3-25 01:16 PM
Oh is me! thought of asking the news about ROSE because I am big fan of him... I remember the year he got his MVP title, he has shadow of MJ in his Prime days.. Oh How I miss to see D.Rose back to his forms ... Damn the ACL injury
!!

By the ways thanks you guys for sharing the information. I will come here more often
返回列表