返回列表 回復 發帖
424# pgkid can u pls pm me the okt contact pls # _6 k2 T+ T4 q6 r  p+ c
thank u
sorry for everyone..os.tvboxnow.com0 G# U% z7 Q2 e
ah ben okt just serve old customer only...- X* }7 {# e0 }, q
that info just update for those knew ah ben ...公仔箱論壇2 Z5 @; A6 M( i5 O
no point to ask me the contact number ..because he won't "bird" u ...without old cutomer recognize ...
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
sorry everybody, i went hong kong, thailand, and medan, now come back already, i will reply the inbox and forum, which related to me, 1 by 1......
437# pgkid
  h: f4 N# l2 c5 P0 `5 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 ^' v) ~" n  ]" C8 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yes. from Hu Bei...
just went to red rock massage yesterday and try a girl name apple.her massage is good,after massage the special service is even better.although the service is not cheap,but after u try it,u all will love it.any 1 want a good massage and a good hj,should go there and try it out.u will never regret it.price is rm58 for the massage+ rm110 for the special service.
RM110 for hj? Is that handjob? That's a little too steep for the price.
in butterworth raja uda massage, less than RM50, message+hj
2 t/ C  b5 O( B9 Q& K; f! D% tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。agree with jaxmarine, RM110 for HJ is a little too steep already.
0 Z8 z- u- H" a' x* F1 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。take RM110 go penang road cathay or taiwan can enjoy FJ already
rm110 actually quite expensive for a hj,but she not only use her hand for the hj,she use her tit and mouth also.and she got a big tit too.
penang island where got rm50 massage +hj?usually hj the girl will charge u rm50 already,not include the massage.i try alot of massage centre already
"rm110 actually quite expensive for a hj,but she not only use her hand for the hj,she use her tit and mouth also.and she got a big tit too."tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; p) L9 a7 I0 j  f. g" A+ b. Y
if mouth, considered as BJ6 j0 p- k+ d: s) u9 R

2 m& G! Q$ K/ ?1 n0 `/ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"penang island where got rm50 massage +hj?usually hj the girl will charge u rm50 already,not include the massage.i try alot of massage centre already"tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 o' B. J: k# N6 [9 b
post 447# in butterworth raja uda massage, less than RM50, message+hj
442# allencjh
/ p  n$ [. K$ p6 d- ~- C0 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 k4 Q% ]* x# t
no take any photo...  :(
simon say today got 3 ladies, he send me a picture, content: name coco, 23 yrs, 1st times come out work, body 90%, service 70%/ }" L2 S  e/ W* y- c/ d
i feel the coco, the face quite old, but boobs are firm lah hahaha! around 5-5:30pm i will go there
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
wa..not bed
返回列表