返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.os.tvboxnow.com9 A4 U5 R% E4 o4 s
today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...
( e( J$ n8 u: o, Z7 V公仔箱論壇without hesitate, direct drive to the location....
9 H2 o, U% r; C( d3 ?( S, btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbproceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
4 _+ W2 ]8 x# Z/ w4 m. y  Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdoor open, 2 girl smile with me!!!
8 z  y0 H, Q+ m! A2 i( `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbboth oso so pretty!!!
+ W# Z3 }3 x1 W: w  Z4 r  Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
+ a" d$ P! a, _3 @5 bthen only know i choose the student!!! 5 W  v% F  z" ~$ ~* J# O5 L

) E$ Z/ @6 b* P7 m: ^" s& LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。name: xiao U& W6 Y, [0 S$ J  `2 E7 s
6 n  u+ ~9 c2 X* J( {9 Uface: 9/10
% k8 U0 _* h$ A6 \, ]$ `# \) ^+ [boob: 32B
7 R, F% p4 Z3 c- Z$ F. b" U. p( b& Ebody:9/10- w% X/ A( G# Y/ @6 z& Q* H2 |
service:10/10
& w# ]& z5 L; }' P2 O  Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdamage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanksos.tvboxnow.com4 D% u  h6 w' ]8 _' g
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....
" U' Y( ?2 Q" K0 M4 lwithout ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 os.tvboxnow.com2 x* U5 C% i# |+ X3 G1 N  ^

7 _9 d+ i2 D- s/ r3 n0 P' k3 C0 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 _( N( G3 @* F6 y9 k( ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
1 Z7 r0 F% @: l  H$ N' u% w: Q! bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
8 V6 t# z# z* M2 i5 dsince i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..2 k4 ~  [' G, R3 ]6 {# Z6 n
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
) F  l' k4 \8 T1 psince i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...
* v% }  a( |" C/ Yos.tvboxnow.comtakban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
* U2 W' r$ a0 r' e; D8 J' {0 y" ?
  F$ J, i+ [: T4 K

( u* j5 _' A3 h1 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.0 s6 r2 c; l  R
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
; ^! k  c8 U7 ?0 G, U& BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.公仔箱論壇) M1 j4 |8 s( _
I pick her and she bring me into the room.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 B* V: }  n9 ~& o; B9 C) M
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....
2 B8 b/ {3 m7 ]# e2 ]公仔箱論壇after get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! f/ G/ C9 P) a& R4 m8 F) i& C# o$ i
Then, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..
3 y" w& Q% U, TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。her service was very good and worth for a second visit.# Q+ T/ s! q; ?4 E( N7 S

0 K; P) f) f. @- h公仔箱論壇anyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.
0 V! q/ a+ D- X$ ^$ W8 F
0 P& f' z: S1 I) k4 t5 l% jname: you you (should be pronounce like this)
2 ~+ E6 S7 A  O6 xage: 20 (she said she is student)
7 h  K+ m  s" B) X  r* Q- q% bface: 8/10
1 w3 z9 K% C& c# [  @body: 8/10
9 s0 O+ B$ w9 S5 P0 L, v# }& t公仔箱論壇service: 10/10
, r0 h: O  J: t% x8 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82
4 K& T/ a4 U( k# K7 Z# l6 s8 Q& eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 w* F- k, {9 C1 R- L- D# Z0 P+ \
could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you. 7 m3 Q1 I! I! }( S
Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................3 j5 x; Y# ]7 Q: w6 K( G' }$ O
ah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......
5 u0 @$ L9 R7 E8 _9 h+ R9 M$ V4 o公仔箱論壇pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?
6 a4 ~: @& N8 U, D+ b公仔箱論壇feel like want to try.. :D
" R+ u" R9 |5 z- @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
) _6 c7 S( y0 @* p$ `4 h- FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
5 x( C) Z9 `0 @os.tvboxnow.comafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...
! e; }" Y4 V1 qtimen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
  E3 _4 u8 P6 M" C# M) `公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 y2 \4 T' k8 y  k8 Y
Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!$ `9 @) `# X$ F7 n: {' D6 k6 D/ K
I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :Dos.tvboxnow.com2 C0 }$ {3 h2 K3 I
os.tvboxnow.com% R. N& w( y, M4 G7 c' x$ z
any 1 try out the other PRC?7 D1 k. H9 T  _# E
simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...os.tvboxnow.com5 u& @! w- x, M7 V9 W% z3 O
i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表