心弦姐
今日未見心弦姐姐哦
條骨都無佐lu
什么馅呀?
xinxian 發表於 2016-1-8 11:33 AM
咖哩
睇怕係加央角嚟

lckiong 發表於 2016-1-8 11:48 AM
The Homemade Authentic Malaysian Curry PuffThe Malaysian Curry Puff is the most favorite delicacy in Malaysia. The fillings for the curry puff are mostly curry based. That is why, it is called the Malaysian curry puff. There are also kaya puffs which are flat and not as round as curry puffs but kaya puffs are sweet not spicy which is most appropriate for people who prefer non spicy food. I have been eating curry puffs for as long as I can remember. This is one delicacy that can be found nearly everywhere in Malaysia from North to South and East to West.
I think the Malaysian curry puff is the most famous and popular Malay delicacy. I sometimes make my own Malaysian Curry Puffs in my kitchen with the help of my entire family. Although seem easy but the process is rather tedious. First, the fillings have to be prepared and cooked then followed by the puff skin which is actually make up of a mixture of flour, butter, salt and water. Then, the flour has to knead and rolled into thin layer of sheets. Depending on the size of the the sheets, several cycles or rounded sheets are cut out to make the skin for the curry puffs.
Once the fillings are put into the cut out flour sheets, the edges are stick together by pressing down the edges of the flour sheets with the sharp ends of a fork. Once all the fillings are used, fry the curry puffs in a wok of hot oil. Sometimes the curry puffs can also be baked instead of frying. If the curry puffs are baked, the outer skin needs to be greased with a coat of cooking oil or lard to allow the curry puff skin to turn golden brown. The curry puffs in the photos above are not the ones that I make. These curry puff where from Swee-Ann Enterprise which supplies frozen cornish pastries, chicken curry pockets, beef curry pockets and vegetable curry pockets to cafes in and around Vancouver.
睇怕係加央角嚟

lckiong 發表於 2016-1-8 11:48 AM
心弦不喜欢kaya~~~
放不下的,
不是现实中的那个人,
而是...回忆里的他~~~
心弦姐
satoshi23 發表於 2016-1-8 11:48 AM
晶晶 下午好~~~
放不下的,
不是现实中的那个人,
而是...回忆里的他~~~