多謝貓貓女足奬金!
命裡有時終須有 命裡無時莫強求
猫姐  早晨、吾知有咩开…
hungyu 發表於 2015-7-7 06:28 AM
猫猫开大
佢都係幫個姐妹打敗東洋女啫 ,唔係打返楓葉國,OK啦
mnb1123 發表於 2015-7-7 06:48 AM
From Wikipedia
Leroux was born in Surrey, British Columbia to a Canadian mother, Sandi Leroux, and an American father, Ray Chadwick. Her mother played third base for the Canadian national softball team.[1][2] Her father was a professional baseball player who pitched briefly for the California Angels in 1986. Coming from a family of baseball players, Sydney played baseball for Whalley Little League from 1994–2004.[3][4][5] Leroux was raised primarily by her mother after her parents split when her mother was three months pregnant with Sydney.[6][7]

During her freshman and sophomore year of high school, Leroux attended Johnston Heights Secondary School in Surrey where she was the leading scorer on the soccer team. Also a track and field athlete, she won Provincials in the 4 × 100 metres relay with her team.[8] Leroux played three seasons of club soccer with Coquitlam City Wild, helping the team to Provincial Cup Championships in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Leroux's prolific goalscoring helped the team win the under-14 national championship in 2003. She secured a bronze medal in helping the team finish third at the under-16 national tournament in 2005.[9][10] Leroux became the youngest player to play for the Vancouver Whitecaps of the W-League at the age of 15. She also won a championship as part of a British Columbia select team at the Canada Games in 2005.[10]

Leroux stated that at a very early age, she knew she wanted to play for the United States women's national soccer team.[4][11] To pursue her goal, she moved to Scottsdale, Arizona at the age of 15 and attended Horizon High School during her junior and senior years while living with multiple host families.[12][13][14] Despite having a challenging time adjusting to life without her family and friends, she helped lead Sereno Soccer Club to state titles in 2007 and 2008.[8][15] Of her move to the United States, she said, "It was not easy. It was probably one of the most difficult things I ever had to do, move away from everything that I knew and was comfortable with to something that I had no idea about. Not having any family around. Doing it on my own. As a 15-year-old, that's kind of hard. I had to grow up really fast [...] But I guess it's all worth it. Now I have a chance to prove myself, and that's what I enjoy, and that's why I did what I did."[12]

她的花旗國父親在她出生之前離開了她的楓葉國媽媽... 楓葉國出生, 花旗國父親從不關心她! 用楓葉國資源訓練!
賣國賊Sydney Leroux!
美加都是一家親,吾使計得甘清嘅
條骨都無佐lu
貓貓 下午好
美加都是一家親,吾使計得甘清嘅
lhy92725 發表於 2015-7-7 04:00 PM
USD1:1CAD美加將會一家親
現在不是嗎?
條骨都無佐lu
現在不是嗎?
lhy92725 發表於 2015-7-7 04:14 PM
USD$1:$1.30CAD