我吾識哦
條骨都無佐lu
你沒有資格批評
你忠言逆耳
條骨都無佐lu
可能他以为呢度基本上都是海外人士,HK人同大马人
的确呢个论坛是呢三类人多嘅
lhy92725 發表於 2014-8-29 01:32 PM
尋晚通霄整一個甜品叫 cinamon rolls【呢個基本上係一個牛油捲,係一個用玉桂粉加牛油焦糖、中間加 D 美洲山核桃仁(pecan)既甜品】,所以淨係去多謝左無名哥哥,其他人都冇覆佢地 D 回帖,亦基本上冇一個個打招呼,因為焗呢類甜點心,好多功夫,仲係整比一大班人食,整完仲要打包,等老公車番去比同事食嗰陣唔使哩咁hea,所以冇黎預祝貓貓香港旅途愉快添!!

其實我唔係好知道究竟黎公仔箱論壇基本上係D咩人,大部分係睇POST既內容判斷。其他時候就係問 好似貓貓你地呢D老臣子了解了解,所以呢,以後要多向你學習,咁就唔會失禮啦!!
我聽早先出發,有心
條骨都無佐lu
Grace 怕o左我
貓貓早晨!! 執好野未呀? 去覆埋路人甲個Post 再黎睇睇!
執佐啦其實無咩野
你做咩仲吾訓啊?
條骨都無佐lu
執佐啦其實無咩野
你做咩仲吾訓啊?
lhy92725 發表於 2014-8-30 04:05 PM
因為她知道我在這裡
原來搵你嘅
條骨都無佐lu
我強迫她
You need to get into the American culture and eat more cheese and fat!    Since you love cooking, when can I stop by for dinner?

Most employers offer health insurance so most people don't worry ...
Pedestrian_A 發表於 2014-8-29 03:37 PM
I love all kinds of good foods, but I don't like eating too much of anything.  So I eat cheese and sometimes fatty greasy stuff, to enjoy the flavor, but simply don't like having too much. Stop by for dinner? Hmmm, let me check with my asssssssistant....

I didn't know that free health care is only for the people who cannot afford it! I guess if high rate tax didn't go to health care of most people, maybe it goes to taking care of retired citizens? In the United States, health care plans could be "purchased" by all, but employers offer that as part of employees benefits.

Didn't know that you could do that with Amazon to save!!  It's always nice to learn new things; for us, shopping on Amazon, we only pay attention to whether it's a good deal, and how to avoid the shipping cost.
留個地方比你地慢慢傾
條骨都無佐lu
執佐啦其實無咩野
你做咩仲吾訓啊?
lhy92725 發表於 2014-8-30 04:05 PM

因為我尋晚通宵整甜點心之後去左訓,訓到依家啱啱至起身!

甘即系吾使訓啦
條骨都無佐lu
返回列表