冷血十八人
畸形人類研究科
今日速度都算OK
條骨都無佐lu
下载方面好慢
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-10-19 12:50 PM 編輯
-_SGfVYLPyI
Shadowkail 發表於 2011-10-19 11:25 AM
I watched this clip, and I am still in shock!
And yet this incidence hardly get much of your comments.
ok. lets put it into perspective,
Yeah, some of you said RIP, (yet I saw a lot more emotional outflow for the passing of Jobs); so what's become of you?
No, this little girl will never rest in peace!  And we should never let her rest in peace, so her very short existence would become worthwhile.
What's happened to our society?  So it was a terrible accident, and the driver was so scared of the consequence, he did a hit and run.  He is definitely guilty and should be punished accordingly.
The little's mother is just as guilty,  how could she let her daughter wondering in a busy street all by herself?  Would she do the same if that was her son?  She should go to prison for a long time too!
Now the passers by, people just walked pass having witnessed a little girl seriously injured in a traffic accident!  What kind of sick society is that?  The little girl was again run over by another mini van; to the driver it was an accident, but if someone did help move the girl, it wouldn't and couldn't have happened.
So all those people who saw the injured girl but didn't help, they are just as guilty as the second driver!
But the saddest part of all is, what happened to the society?  Are we trading in for the economic prosperity with our very basic humanity?!
So WAKE UP people!  Don't let this "incidence" rest, it reflect how selfish, mindless, atrocious and horrifying we have become!  The little girl will never RIP and so she shouldn't!
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
柠姐 free today? No need go out? 柠姐 Play keyboard or piano?
ADTVB 發表於 2011-10-19 09:21 AM
Today is breathing while hanging the neck.
I dont played any instrument what makes you think?
食饱佐咯
條骨都無佐lu
返回列表