$ d( Q- \" b8 j2 W8 ^9 O* K$ t' u' Q( agoldmonk 發表於 2011-9-21 02:30 PM
( y  X. y* }; C0 A( r+ [5 e2 X7 x6 l
os.tvboxnow.com" F- P% X7 }9 w- C8 E
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 Z! ^6 Q! C  h
某错,我个小学校长都封左好久
Quick Tip: Adding Movies and Sounds to InDesign PDFs
money buy拿督?
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Did you know that you can add movie and sound files to an InDesign CS4 project letting you build an Interactive document? In this Quick Tip you’ll learn how to embed files and export your final work to Adobe PDF.
Using InDesign’s Text Threading capabilities can save you time when you need to make changes to the content because when a text frame is filled up the content will move on to the next frame; this is particularly helpful when working with magazines or brochures layouts. Threading gives you the possibility to divide content into various text frames linked together and they will automatically format the text anytime you make changes either when you add more content, change the text size or modify the frame itself.
money buy拿督?
7 v$ Y( f* w$ o2 S! i! Z1 FADTVB 發表於 2011-9-21 02:31 PM
* U% c/ D  d% X1 i) j! B
1 n6 b, q" ^! x2 `" h9 N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: `" F, i5 @5 A. H" B& E

+ v3 s' J& j# N1 j都可以甘讲,多做善事
又来爆啦
Using InDesign’s Text Threading capabilities can save you time when you need to make changes to the content because when a text frame is filled up the content will move on to the next frame; this is particularly helpful when working with magazines or brochures layouts. Threading gives you the possibility to divide content into various text frames linked together and they will automatically format the text anytime you make changes either when you add more content, change the text size or modify the frame itself.
返回列表