返回列表 回復 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
大家冲!
发钱狂!!来啦!!
With the craziness that is the Toronto International Film Festival winding down this weekend, things around Collider are slowly shifting back into normalcy (whatever that means). Although I’ll talk more about TIFF after the jump, I’d like to take this space to give Steve, Matt and Phil a big “thumbs up” for a job well done in covering the event. Especially our own Mr. Goldberg who, by my last count, has turned in an impressive 33 film reviews over the last nine days. Kudos, gentlemen. Now, enough with the backpatting…
发钱狂!!
In this week’s installment, you’ll find our recap of the Raiders of the Lost Ark Los Angeles screening with Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford, the first look at Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins in Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows, interviews with Drive‘s Ryan Gosling and Nicolas Winding Refn, an exclusive with Megan Fox where she discusses (among other things) whether or not she has seen Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and all of our TIFF 2011 coverage in one place. Hit the jump for a brief recap and link to each.
返回列表