返回列表 回復 發帖
I’m way behind on my Fringe, but the promo material for season four makes a strong case for why I should catch up.  We posted the first four teasers in the “Where is Peter Bishop?” series last month.  Yesterday, Fox released the final entry—this time a full trailer.  The network still isn’t quite ready to answer that question, since Joshua Jackson appears only in brief flashes.  But the season premieres next Friday, September 23, so hopefully the devout among you won’t have to wait too long to find out.  Watch the trailer after the jump.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
請灌水!請灌水!
A few weeks ago, I got to visit the set of one of the best shows on television: NBC’s Community.  As I said when I posted a bunch of behind the scenes photos from the set, I learned a lot about the upcoming third season and it all sounds great.  Since I know most of you don’t want to be spoiled, I’ll just leave you with a hint of what’s to come.  While last season was about Pierce (Chevy Chase) being the antagonist of the group, the third season is about outside antagonists…
& `8 c; ]% v& Y- E8 i  s. j. itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ^, ^0 u4 j2 z# N8 V3 R
While on set, I got to participate in group interviews with the cast. The other week I posted Joel McHale (Jeff) and Alison Brie (Annie), and today I’ve got Danny Pudi (Abed) and Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley).  During the interview they talked about on set romances, Troy and Abed in the morning, Emmy nominations, will we see Shirley’s baby this season, where is Troy and Abed’s bromance going in season 3, and a lot more.  Hit the jump to watch and make sure to tune in this Thursday night when Community returns with new episodes!
灌水
大家来灌水
final countdown
就到
speed typing
返回列表