返回列表 回復 發帖
5d5d5d灌水
發表於 10 秒前 | 只看該作者
冲咯
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Netflix has faced a revolt ever since splitting its DVD-by-Mail Serve and Video Streaming Service into two separate price plans.  I argued at the time that this split was necessary to keep the company competitive and that people were free to leave if they felt priced out of the service.  Now I feel like I’m being punished for sticking around.公仔箱論壇9 @: k/ R2 C) B# a& W& I

y: b. L  @; g4 o公仔箱論壇On the official Netflix blog, co-founder and CEO Reed Hastings apologized for the way the announcement of the new pricing-plan was made, and further tried to explain why Netflix had adopted the new pricing scheme. He then revealed that the company will spinning off its DVD-by-Mail service onto a new site, Qwikster.com.  Hit the jump for more details and why this new development won’t win anyone back and only irk those who stayed.
AD冲!
請要灌水!
又要倒数啦
2011 Primetime Emmy Award Winners Announced; Winners include Peter Dinklage, Kyle Chandler, and Martin Scorsese
Tonight was the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards and the winner’s list included some great names.  Perhaps the best win of the night was Peter Dinklage picking up Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for Game of Thrones.  Not far behind was Kyle Chandler finally picking up an Emmy for Best Actor in a Drama Series for the final season of Friday Night Lights (the show also picked up an Emmy for Best Writing in a Drama Series).  Martin Scorsese picked up an award for his direction of Boardwalk Empire‘s pilot episode, and ubiquitous character actor Margo Martindale won Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Mags Bennett on FX’s Justified.
' ?6 Q! u9 N0 h( d3 h% C- Z! f) S( HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 U% z2 F$ k* y# {$ s* X
The top awards for Best Drama, Best Comedy, and Best Variety, Music or Comedy Series went to last year’s winners Mad Men, Modern Family, and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, respectively.  Best Miniseries or TV Movie was awarded to  PBS’ Downtown Abbey while CBS’ The Amazing Race picked up another Emmy for Best Reality-Competition Program.  Hit the jump for the full list of winners.
冲!
AD冲
返回列表