返回列表 回復 發帖
The opening paragraph of any Breaking Bad recap is supposed to be used to set up everything that follows:  a brief catcher-upper on what happened over the past few weeks, perhaps, or maybe a smarty-pants observation about the underlying message of the episode-in-question.  This is how one normally introduces a Breaking Bad recap, but after tonight’s episode, there’s simply no other way to start things off besides a simple, direct, and entirely appropriate “Holy. Shit.”  Find out why we’re swearing in the intro after the jump, my fellow Breaking Bad junkies…
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
對不起,您兩次發表間隔少於 15 秒,請不要灌水!x5
Adobe InDesign is a software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books. In conjunction with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite InDesign can publish content suitable for tablet devices. InDesign is the perfect choice for making any document that needs some creative layout, from posters to newspapers. It offers all kinds of features to modify your text and images, which can work together in interesting ways to create a unique and professional design.
Designers and graphics production artists are the principal users, creating and laying out periodical publications, posters, and print media. It also supports export to EPUB and SWF formats to create digital publications, and content suitable for consumption on tablet computer devices. In this post, I will share with you an Adobe InDesign Tutorial roundup that will surely inspire you. Enjoy!
The producer has already found success with the AMC drama The Walking Dead, and the period drama Port Royal is already on the way, but Gale Anne Hurd has lined up yet another TV endeavor. A press release from New Franchise Media Inc. has announced development of a TV series adaptation of British author Jeffrey Archer’s novel The Eleventh Commandment. The novel follows the most deadly CIA assassin Connor Fitzgerald, a man who keeps the details of his dangerous career from his own family. However, as luck would have it, with only a few days to go before retirement, the Director of the CIA is suddenly helbent on making Connor the fall guy for a phony assassination on a Russian presidential candidate that could inadvertently trigger World War III. The title of the series comes from just one of the books, but there’s a whole series of novels featuring Fitzgerald, so there’s plenty of source material for a TV series. You can find both a synopsis of The Eleventh Commandment and the full press release after the jump.
发钱狂!!
At this year’s Toronto Film Festival, I was able to land an exclusive interview with Yvonne Strahovski for her new action-thriller Killer Elite.  Starring Clive Owen, Robert De Niro, Jason Statham and Strahovski, the flick centers on a retired special ops agent (Statham) who is tasked with rescuing his mentor (De Niro).  I caught the film at TIFF and if you’re a fan Statham and the rest of the cast, it’s definitely worth seeing.0 B* B" _  z6 e) E7 r7 g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 H$ L- A$ b) ]5 V$ y& {
During the interview, Strahovski talked about how she got involved in the project, the great cast, what’s coming up on the final season of Chuck, if there’s a chance they could do more than 13 episodes, what it’s been like on set with this being the final season, and her experience at Comic-Con this summer.  In addition, she talked about filming Guilt Trip with Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand and I also asked what her karaoke song is and the last video game she’s played.  Hit the jump for the interview.
返回列表