返回列表 回復 發帖
1939# norman.ho

You're on Norman, I'll make some nice summar salads so go with your turkey lah..

Ice berg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves, labenese cucumber, shredded carrots, avocados, and a light dressing using lemon juice and light olive oil.

Apricot, honey dew melon, mango, and prosciutto salad with cabernet sauvignon vinegar dressing ( cabernet sauvignon vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, and cracked black pepper)

Avocado and potato salad with anchovy and herb dressing ( flat-leaf parsley leaves and chives, olive oil and lemon juice.)
BlueBlue 咁惨呀?
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-12-11 06:25 PM
yes...I am very 惨惨

電影 : 情書片段

00StrWV9ZDc&playnext=1&list=PLC4E3D42529FA4DA0&index=10

WVoGBmf7nUg&feature=related
huhut6432gj 發表於 2010-12-11 06:55 PM
我下载了都还没看。。。
1939# norman.ho  

You're on Norman, I'll make some nice summar salads so go with your turkey lah..

Ice berg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves, labenese cucumber, shredded carrots, av ...
cordho 發表於 2010-12-11 09:23 PM
Sound like a summer party....the cherry tomatoes here is really really good....I am going to get me some today.
And also beets - I like to cut them in cubes, boiled them until the sweetness comes out. So good....
我下载了都还没看。。。
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-12-12 07:50 AM
illegal download...you are no good

yes...I am very 惨惨
blueocean 發表於 2010-12-12 12:11 AM
Want to go doghouse?
illegal download...you are no good
blueocean 發表於 2010-12-12 08:03 AM
Not so loud - want me to get into trouble ?
doghouse and torture me....you are so cruel to me

so run off lah....都预佐你ge la。。。。
Good Morning Good Evening Good Night Cafe..

Swarovski Christmas Tree at 101 Taipei
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
月光 王宏恩

(月光)
作詞:王宏恩/卡菲爾 作曲:王宏恩
清清的河流 靜靜蜿蜓在妳的雙眼
妳的微笑牽動著漣漪 盪漾在湖面
青青的山脈 緩緩起伏在妳的眉間
妳的沉默牽動著晚風 輕輕吹過我耳邊
妳是深山百合花 默默綻放不說話
搖擺山風最輕柔的撫慰 仰望滿天的星光
深山的百合花 沉睡在我夢境遠方
伴著思念最遙遠的飛翔 還有今晚的月光
無聲的夜晚 微風輕輕吹拂你臉龐
黑黑藍藍靜靜的躺在 謎樣的大地上
月光在謎樣的大地上
本帖最後由 cordho 於 2010-12-12 09:43 AM 編輯

1972# SweetLemon
also beets - I like to cut them in cubes, boiled them until the sweetness comes out. So good....
Baked beet roots in their skins are also yummy, the sweetness concentrats after baking, full of flavour.
本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2010-12-12 01:30 PM 編輯
Baked beet roots in their skins are also yummy, the sweetness concentrats after baking, full of flavour.
cordho 發表於 2010-12-12 09:42 AM
Like this? I never think about cook it like that.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-12-12 11:00 AM 編輯
1972# SweetLemon

cordho 發表於 2010-12-12 09:42 AM
Bake in tin foil? Need to drip olive oil? Can eat the skin too?

Below is what I found on web, but think I can bake it like potato, wrap in tin foil and throw in oven for an hour.

Baked BeetsBaked beets are tasty and allow you to simply get them cooking and forget about them until the timer goes off. Especially helpful if you don't have any room left on your stove top for one more pot or pan! Plus, they're very simple to make.
Unlike other cooking methods, there is no need to scrub the beets with water, because the water would cause the beets to steam. So simply clean off any dirt with a paper towel, if desired. Trim the roots and stems to 1/2", but there's no need to cut the beets farther than that.
Place the beets in an oven-proof baking dish and cover (foil works fine). Bake at 400 degrees for one hour, or until tender. (Depending on the size of the beets, you may have to cook them a little longer.)
Remove from oven and let cool. Then simply slip the skins and root off with your fingers. You can leave the tail on if you're eating the beets whole, or take it off.
Beets can be chopped, sliced or diced at this point.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-12-12 02:06 PM 編輯
Not so loud - want me to get into trouble?t=1292112151 ?
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-12-12 08:09 AM
Wow, wipe and leather outfit, Blue blue is getting a real treat la,

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表