返回列表 回復 發帖
lonely大大,你们是一月才去吗?。。。 有去过behtong吗?那里holiwood吊花才一个RM10,吊到没力,抱三四个没问题。:Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. Q8 X2 {+ p+ R- Y* @, [
badangel 發表於 2011-11-25 05:45 PM
. ^7 R( e1 Y8 C! PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, K: S1 k9 r: C! Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbno yet, would u wanna bring us? hahaha!os.tvboxnow.com3 b0 V6 o; y! H) w  N+ Q6 _
from pg to danok near or to behtong near?
% r( O  u5 S. E. Ndanok better to play n cheaper or behtong?# ]6 ~" ^! _+ Q6 Z
pls share....thanks bro :-)
Lonely 大大 Harmoni 和 Butterfly 是在哪里的 ???公仔箱論壇; }5 O5 B; G8 f1 P5 C
我想去看看世界。。。哈哈
# Q: |2 M) F. T, w公仔箱論壇allencjh 發表於 2011-11-26 01:08 AM
4 H7 O5 D* L7 J6 Xos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ k: W) f! j9 K- \8 |4 \
多点爬贴,好心=.=公仔箱論壇/ a  n: V2 x1 C) G% i
harmony in BM, 洗衣桥there, near old supermarket, loowin there
% I1 w% ~. E4 A1 r) D7 K+ Z, ~公仔箱論壇butterfly in pmtg pauhtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 J, W5 U. o% u$ L7 V& o4 R
this coming tue nite, i/reykiean/raiden/ryan/ryan's fren/neolchan wil go butterfly, would u wanna join?
first fr,$ ^1 F5 I: V/ c- J) s, {& |
' o  @# s+ t' R& |! W
The day after work very tired, so went to batu maxxx one massge shop, inside all thai girls. I almost can not find the place because the signboard very old. When i first entered the shop, t ...
6 _( [) Z! c5 @5 V2 [/ P; Nfreddteh 發表於 2011-11-26 02:25 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% F" h- G, ~: J: D9 q

8 i' h6 a, P- ?4 H" z0 nos.tvboxnow.combatu maxxx? batu mau???
/ N5 D, A7 v) A; F  stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRM78 include massage+HJ is normal price in pg islandtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ^! z$ k& ~# F8 C4 G
if u got go mainland, go raja uda there, RM50 include massage+HJ (PRC, Sakura Madu), RM40 include massage+HJ (Tomyam, Sawadee)
RYAN, share ur FR ya, last nite playing 3P in Thai Club (KL) wakaka XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
6 b1 c) x8 G  |9 _$ m- c
公仔箱論壇3 g5 T7 e, L: R! K+ ]/ A. Z
batu maxxx? batu mau???os.tvboxnow.com% W" m# M( |5 n: _  @
RM78 include massage+HJ is normal price in pg islandTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ u4 a; g% G* y2 f  p
if u got go mainland, go raja uda there, RM50 include massage+HJ (PRC, Sakura Madu), RM40 include massage+HJ (Tomyam, Saw ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& r) D7 J+ G1 u; Q
LonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-11-26 09:17 AM
8 m9 D& r' v6 w+ ^. n( r. CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C' ?! U" D" G5 M# c
actually i would like to try gf feel good one, anyone can recommend?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! }9 G: q9 V& V2 [. V8 H0 |
os.tvboxnow.com; @9 D7 ^3 |, A+ B. \1 S
no yet, would u wanna bring us? hahaha!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& x0 w" P/ L- S; _0 p
from pg to danok near or to behtong near?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 Y6 g. N" e" C2 o
danok better to play n cheaper or behtong?os.tvboxnow.com. V6 {& t3 _4 @! s4 U
pls share....thanks bro :-)os.tvboxnow.com. |3 U" \) Y8 v0 _$ s0 w* Z
LonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-11-26 09:07 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% B6 D+ G, q+ ^5 s' I" ?# Y) d
danok more near if from penang but even at danok, still can take avan to betong,is cheap only.
My frist experiece in penang.
: I% j2 X" u* [( ^+ N1 H5 b
$ R7 |8 ]) y8 C0 RThe first time i find girl in penang was March this year. That time i have no idea at where to find good girl, then i just go to cititel which i read it in some forum. After i reach cititel, i don't know where is the health center, i just follow ppl to the lift, and i just saw the lift label the health center at 4th floor. When i reach the health center, one old man(okt) asked me massage?  Then ask me to pay RM78 for 90 minutes, little bit expensive, paid at the counter. Then the OKT lead me to the room, when i first enter the room, the room is not bad, got shower inside the room, and it's clean and very big. The OKT ask tips from me, what the fuck, then i paid him RM5, then he asked me what girl with extra service one or no, i said yes. Then after awhile, a girl came to knock my door, then i saw the girl look normal, but quite fat, which is not my type, then i said i want to see other girls first, then she smile and polite said ok, then she take the intercom and call to the counter and told them i want to view girls, then she left, after awhile, another girl came to knock my door, when the girl came in, the face look ok, but she should be in the middle age range, 30+, but keep very good. The body is good, slim and boobs is big. Then she asked me ok? Then i said ok, then she walked in and start smiling, and start chit chat with me. She asked me to take off my cloths, then i took off everything and naked my body and start in front of her. She take bath for me, and wash my body very carefully, but she never bj for me. Then after that i lie on the bed, the bed is the real kind of massage bed, very comfortable. Like usual, she start msg from the back, and after 40 minutes, she asked me to turn to front, and massage my body. Her massage skill is so so only. From what she told me, she is from KL, and she can speak very fluent cantonese. After awhile, she massage the area surrouding my dick, and push at the area beside my dick and stop for awhile, after awhile, my dick is up automatically, she use hand to play on my dick awhile, and make me feel good, then asked me want to do extra? I asked her how much, she said if hj only is RM50, liak kin + hj is RM100, fj is RM150. I take fj, then she smile at me, and went to take off her cloths, then after that some comes up to the bed, and start kissing my body, my neck, and body to body massage, the first time i tried body to body massage, not bad, then she kiss and suck my nipples, i requested her to bj with cd, because i play safe one, she smile again, then she went to take cd and wear the cd on my dick, then she continue to kiss and play my nipples, then slowly kiss my stomach and go down to my area of my dick, she start kissing and sucking my balls, her sucking ball is good, then slowly she use her mounth to kiss my dick, slowly from bottom to top, and followed by kissing my dick head, and suck my dick, then start the blow job, the blow job is good, and she do it for around 10 minutes, and her pussy is facing me, so i also use my finger to touch her pussy, playing slowly, then after that she said she wants already, then she start putting my dick into her pussy, she is on top, and slowly start shaking, her pussy still very tight, but her shaking so so only at first, but after awhile she shake 360 degrees, and continue shake and shout out softly, i have no energy the day so i never request to change position, after awhile, i feel want to come already, then i also start reply her with my action, shaking my dick also, and she got the signal, and keep on shake faster and harder, then after awhile, my water unloaded, and she is very caring, she stay in my body, and smile and say make sure i unload cleanly, later half inside not yet unloaded very suffer, haha. Then she still continuely sit on my body, and chit chat awhile, and only took my dick out from her pussy, and clean for me, and take me to shower again, wash my body and my dick. After that, the time not enought yet, then she continue massage me, and hug me, chit chat with me, she is very friendly. Then i left when the times' up.os.tvboxnow.com" v: i! P6 I5 o# w6 L6 D

$ X9 |- B4 v4 v$ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbName: Jessy
( P& E5 z/ a7 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Age : 30公仔箱論壇4 B2 U' V. [  L) j, ^/ P4 z' F
Face : 7/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 E' O1 p2 M" L; m  Q
Body : 8/10
7 ~  }: Q5 W2 h; v, Q1 L! V0 |公仔箱論壇Boobs : 9/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& d/ w3 P; D4 n! F5 o% w4 [) @3 a
HJ : no
8 k% r3 ^( o# C9 P6 O2 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。B2B : 10/10os.tvboxnow.com, ~$ B' U) U; \! q+ e
BJ : 8/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: B, G7 ^$ ?5 H6 `& Y" H- y
FJ : 7/10. C- e% Q5 a# k
GF : 9/10
% ^1 s$ X' h" [7 MDamage : RM78(massage) + RM150(fj)
RYAN, share ur FR ya, last nite playing 3P in Thai Club (KL) wakaka XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
: h9 n  W* ~. @$ g, Y# n, A) V9 KLonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-11-26 09:18 AM
# o; [3 g' k1 Yis fxxking too much hot & sexy gal at there.hard to choose it also too late go jor.didn't enough time to ply at there
lonely大大回来了,那我继续潜水了~os.tvboxnow.com0 R6 K- v) M) f" p' E* u( c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 B' v1 h( D  o5 s  z
大家玩得开心!加油开拓新路。。。以后多多分享给大家哦。。。
% W' G1 \2 G; e. `- jis fxxking too much hot & sexy gal at there.hard to choose it also too late go jor.didn't enough time to ply at there
. G( h' T) _9 E! yryan923 發表於 2011-11-26 11:27 AM
os.tvboxnow.com+ q% N" t' i7 P2 p1 ~4 Z2 S4 A
公仔箱論壇! g* l, e  l$ n% O) o6 b9 T
enjoy ur hunting in PJ tonite hahaha! then tmr leh? u say monday only come bek mah XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
: u$ Z: d  y( Dos.tvboxnow.comdanok more near if from penang but even at danok, still can take avan to betong,is cheap only.os.tvboxnow.com" N8 m" u2 S& B3 o0 L  c' r
ryan923 發表於 2011-11-26 11:20 AM
公仔箱論壇+ ]5 F: z' j( j; w1 B& ~8 D7 k

& `0 J2 Q1 C7 a) y  W$ @公仔箱論壇in google map, i type from pg airport to betong, wil pass baling there, not highway right? 120km 2 hrs 4 minutesos.tvboxnow.com0 ~6 K, d+ I' m; E7 s6 V1 I
from pg airport to danok (kayu) 158km 1hr 50 minutes.2 e3 G8 V8 R# P

% ]/ h: `4 s+ l: r, ^/ fos.tvboxnow.comat danok take a van to betong??? take how long to reach there?
  b# z; Y5 k% B, c7 w% G5 ?, x公仔箱論壇8 X- G$ Y$ i/ V" c$ M& @# r! Q2 {. U: L
bro, pls compare the danok to betong, among gilrs, pub, massage, as much as possible, thanks
My frist experiece in penang.0 d7 Q7 h' Q' X# B& q

. w  L3 l/ _3 }The first time i find girl in penang was March this year. That time i have no idea at where to find good girl, then i just go to cititel which i read it in some forum. A ...公仔箱論壇3 c/ y, @' e% ?/ V7 p" a7 H3 p" k
freddteh 發表於 2011-11-26 11:21 AM
. O3 ?% x8 h3 R0 R* b9 B+ l公仔箱論壇
9 }  n' _: J# L; X2 b$ Z, Y公仔箱論壇wonderful FR, make me wanna f*ck her oso hahaha!. W  F) T8 O2 P; e( R) D4 j9 p
B2B massage take u how long? same as Hatyai Turkish massage bo? can ask her only do B2B dun wan do normal massage?
1512# feng3830
- D9 m9 g! t) ios.tvboxnow.com
2 {) O' Z' [/ j1 H公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇) r9 n9 g5 e( n* F8 O' H, l1 f- N

8 d) W5 y/ [9 x/ {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。可以给我吗???os.tvboxnow.com- d2 {2 N( f3 J1 x2 S) I" ~! h
Betong跟dannok相比我认为dannok会比较好。最重要的是betong那里没有电话线。大概一年半前我一直有去betong玩那里的女孩大多数都是泰国妹。中国的会比较少。通常是以英语交谈。按摩方面的小姐的样样貌比较普通有的还好像是ladyboy.普通按摩的收费是30元两小时会比dannok来得贵一些。之余喝酒的地方我就认为靠近merlinhotel的那条小巷会比较多美丽的小姐.啤酒每只15元小姐是以挑珠方式每条珠10元。小姐会表演脱衣舞,唱歌,还有最精彩的表演是利用女生的pussy放进一支吸管里面还放了一支针然后叫顾客在10米的地方用手拿着气球然后那个女生再用她的pussy用力的把针给射出将气球打破。如果你想看波丝洗澡表演,身体上滴蜡烛都有。betong比较多show看。之余小姐服务的收费我就不太清楚。应为我本身比较少lakkai通常都是去喝酒。如果你是想找亮妹按摩最好是去dannok的新satit。哪里应该有整180个小姐大多数都是来自中国,漂亮又会讲话语有的还会提供服务。去betong的路线比较短但是时间会比较长因为要去betong的路“九曲十三弯”不可以开快车。还要经过一条山路才能抵达kastam.能的话最好是开车进因为从kastam到betong市区还有一段路。betong
不好意思刚才按错按到发表。
% p/ z0 P7 o+ r. ?1 Q3 @. ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbetong的范围很大比较象hatyai多东西卖。夜生活的地方也很多但是不象dannok那么集中。需要交通工具来带步。betong也是以马币来交换。betong的kastam没那么严就算你没带passport或车garan都可以开车进。(kena pandai2 cakap la)重点哪里的kastam马钟六点就关了。就好是量早15分钟出发因为从社区倒kastam还有一段路。再你回家的路途大多数都会下雨还会有很多雾记得小心驾驶,不要开高灯。因为开高灯你会跟看不到路。希望这些资料能帮助倒你们(^_^)
返回列表