返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-10-10 04:47 PM 編輯

Last night I had a dream, n in my dream I saw many many extremely tall sunflowers and I planted a few sunflowers in front of a house. N the sunflower grew so tall, taller then the house. Wondering what a sunflower meant in a dream. So I checked the dream dictionary online.

Sunflower                                                 
To see a sunflower in your dream, symbolizes warmth, abundance, longevity, and prosperity. The sunflower also serves to point you in the right direction and is a source of spiritual guidance. Even through difficult times, you will persevere. Alternatively, the sunflower denotes haughtiness. You may be deceived by the false appearance of someone.                                                                                             

Wow, just seeing a sunflower can tell so many thing ah.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
阿天好忙呀?????
cammy8080 發表於 2010-10-10 12:13 PM
Is 阿天好忙呀, with honeymoon holiday?
真係失蹤咗.........
俾班貓攪到失蹤........
Shall we make a police report,  it's over 24hrs oledy..report 4 Missing Person Raytian,  天哥  失蹤...!!!
Think must call Journalist CCK to post
天哥  失蹤 ( Raytian Missing _ since last wk)

Bro CCK , plz can you be so kind to put in the Paper to look for  missing( 天哥失蹤 _ Raytian _ Missing since last wk)
SOS!
天弟失踪。。?叫骨猫叫他回来。。。
Hooi Ge, Tian Ge's disapperance is getting so mysterious...lo. Perhaps, a private detective would solved the missing puzzle ah..u think so?
U got connections? Atau ini semua Tian Ge's Halloween Pranks ah?

...to be continue.....
Ray will be returning from his vacation, let's clean up and decorate Tian Tian house to welcome him home...he would be so delighted.
Shall we give him an suprise party?  1158632
kimmi8k 發表於 2010-10-11 01:10 AM
呢D工作比隻死老鼠做得啦, 你坐坐啦
外星貓E生
Hooi Gor in Lemon Cafe, not disappeared.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
外星貓E生
Hooi Gor in Lemon Cafe, not disappeared.
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-10-10 08:09 PM
Got me wrong, not hooi ge missing...raytian missing....
呢D工作比隻死老鼠做得啦, 你坐坐啦
CC517 發表於 2010-10-10 08:09 PM
U so fabulous

The chinese words..what they saying?
想整死tian gor 的鱼?
no la, 想比D電天哥, 幫佢加油啦
外星貓E生
返回列表