返回列表 回復 發帖

Very true in life...

4 l. }1 D4 x. X6 H, i

0 Q6 p7 J; _+ l% f3 A" ~) d公仔箱論壇                                
! m. i3 L& G% L% ?: W* ^+ h                                Sixty plus         and Going Strong., ?9 O( n% P8 h% z# o8 O7 x+ _0 @9 ~
(Translated         from the original in Chinese)6 W/ {# C7 i, a( h2 I
There are         1000-year old trees in the mountain, but not many 100
+ H$ w2 F+ [0 l: B5 X3 T公仔箱論壇year-old         people…………….
公仔箱論壇; g* E9 y4 @; p6 N- m* Y1 Q
os.tvboxnow.com0 q/ X! s- B$ G! ~8 |# K6 U

3 Z! V" ~1 P2 d$ R. d                At the         most, you live until 100 years old (only 1$ t  ^+ }+ E* Q. \/ b5 x/ ~" O
in
3 N5 @+ F  c7 {3 e) B* H, ?公仔箱論壇100,000).
公仔箱論壇+ \9 P- U2 \: x: X# J0 n+ I* o" b
Because you         don’t have many years to live, and you can’t take along1 C  x6 n4 Y2 L
things when         you go, you don’t have to be too thrifty…….Spend the money公仔箱論壇0 w3 X) [1 }' s, v5 C+ x% {. I
that should         be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ p) J& @' W0 O4 i7 Z6 b
are able to         donate, but don't leave all to your children or
) R& S* q& j( @9 zgrandchildren,         for you don't want them to become parasites.os.tvboxnow.com$ C% k$ v6 {4 v9 A5 F1 O/ ?
Don't worry         about what will happen after you are gone, because when you
+ Z4 N( l7 P' j6 i, g公仔箱論壇return to         dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.
5 X1 C( y- F& k' aDon't worry         too much about your children for children will have theirTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' @4 y4 G5 @' z. b2 D
own destiny         and find their own way. Don’t be your children's slave
/ I" z: q7 Q% |  A% |7 qDon't         expect too much from your children. Caring children, though         caring,
" I& D& p) d4 n( T- J( d9 A% U; @! Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwould be         too busy with their jobs and commitments to render any help.
2 X9 d; E* {: k  u$ Bos.tvboxnow.comUncaring         children may fight over your assets even when you are still公仔箱論壇1 A; \, @/ l. `, f
alive, and         wish for your early demise so they can inherit your         properties.
& }1 i& _5 z. H) T# W0 }. N% [os.tvboxnow.comYour         children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to         yourtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 |; @! C# e4 k- i' G3 \# w
wealth; but         you have no claims to their money.
1 h. _2 j+ ^$ \8 Z2 B60-year         olds like you, don't trade in your health for wealth
2 l% e& M: }7 A% z$ _/ G2 p7 S7 aanymore;………….Because         your money may not be able to buy your
( `& y' H* V; i" w  X- jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhealth………When         to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundred
- r0 o: s6 d5 m2 }& Wthousands,         million, ten million)?
$ N4 M3 E4 i5 |) ]& U8 X5 Q8 k8 k8 Nos.tvboxnow.comOut of         thousand hectares of good farm land, you can only consume         three0 T: ]0 d! z$ X1 X6 S( b
quarts (of         rice) daily; out of a thousand of mansions, you only need
9 y  F; S- E! z1 B公仔箱論壇eight         square meters of space to rest at night.
, i- F% Y6 h% ]! H* C  zos.tvboxnow.comSo as long         as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that is
5 ^' M/ U8 }' z! j' z8 x$ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbgood         enough.+ F! B9 d7 a. t& y
So you         should live happily. Every family has its own problems. Just         do
6 a; p  d/ A9 K公仔箱論壇not compare         with others for fame and social status and see whose
& }( d/ L# ^- i& j公仔箱論壇children         are doing better, etc. but challenge others for happiness,
0 ~8 B! A+ V8 Q, w( x) ?% L& tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。health and         longevity………….Don’t worry about things that you can’t changeos.tvboxnow.com, f: L9 l6 Y; D0 X
because it         doesn't help and it may spoil your health.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( |6 g7 e. Z6 e2 u' \; c
You have to         create your own well-being and find your own happiness;
8 ?* Y) ~0 F0 m2 bAs long as         you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! f) ]1 m1 Q  q# P
things         daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time
# r. k+ W' Z( Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhappily         every day.
: O% F% E" ~1 L/ uOne day         passes, you will lose one day;…One day passes with         happiness,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 t2 C  i* S9 M% x8 A
and then         you gain one day.os.tvboxnow.com; K( U( \3 c, b8 L/ I  U4 g" o
In good         spirit, sickness will cure; in happy spirit, sickness willTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& n4 s6 l; c3 L8 E" p
cure fast;         in good and happy spirit; sickness will never come.
) f- n7 O2 F7 D3 ~& ]- ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith good         mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun,  u7 N+ ^' M6 j5 P+ _
variety of         foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake,
5 h; X  K' w: n6 nos.tvboxnow.comhopefully         you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.
9 ~  e# T8 K0 t% q' cos.tvboxnow.comAbove all         learn to cherish the goodness around ……and FRIENDS… …..they
, f% `7 |7 h# ^5 \os.tvboxnow.comall make         you feel young and "wanted"…without them you are surely to
0 u* Z- x0 Y# h, K/ }' I6 ros.tvboxnow.comfeel         lost!!  
返回列表