,  描述: 卡西利亚斯的发表 - 2007年10月14日
阿森纳让西班牙赢球??- 2007年10月13日 (卡西利亚斯的发表)

卡西利亚斯希望赛斯克·法布雷加斯可以将他在阿森纳的极佳状态带入到国家队,帮助西班牙获得2008年欧洲杯决赛圈资格。

枪手论坛, N/ W2 X7 Y# C7 K! ^
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn, C8 ^; L3 l4 h5 V: T) j
就像英格兰,阿拉贡内斯的球队正在面临着失去晋级资格的危险,如果他们今天比赛输给丹麦。(西班牙3:1战胜了丹麦,本文写于该比赛前)阿森

纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn: X+ H# M; @; T) s
枪手论坛$ U9 T/ I2 a' b9 C/ w
但是这位皇马门将相信这位年轻的中场,这家西甲冠军今夏再次向他示爱被拒绝,能够成为西班牙从F小组中晋级的关键,在明天夏天的欧洲杯上发起夺冠挑战。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn" V) E) m) n3 w& ^! l

“赛斯克已经成为阿森纳的一个球星,他是一个成熟得非常快的人,”卡西利亚斯说。阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中

文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn+ ~! L9 F! r& A4 [4 }7 g
5 T3 _. I: q6 d
“以前,他周围的队友比如亨利名气都比他大,但是现在,他已经是球队一个领导者的角色。”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsen

al.com.cn7 r2 I, @  E  ~4 t  |
阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn% d! l' j  U! J( p5 r9 F
“他有着极高的天分,他的未来一片光明。如果他有朝一日决定返回西班牙,这里会有一大堆俱乐部排长队希望签下他。现在他也开始在国家队承担起一些责任,成为重要的一员。”阿森纳中国网,阿森纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn-

s4 @; s! q' d( O+ y
枪手论坛* f2 D# k: W& Y/ r( W: _0 K  Y; P
虽然两支球队不乏超级球星,但西班牙和英格兰都在接下的二周面临生死攸关的比赛,决定他们是否可以向奥地利和瑞士迈进。

卡西利亚斯,本赛季给他的双手投保了5m英镑,他认为如果任何一支球队不能进入决赛圈,那么对于欧洲杯来说都将是乏味的一届杯赛。“我确实看到一些相似之处,”这位西班牙队长说。阿森纳中国网,阿森

纳中文网络社区,Arsenal.com.cn7 }5 T) u% \. q0 c: h. U
bbs.arsenal.com.cn1 H# I/ r- w0 o3 h6 m& P1 Y8 j
“这两支球队都有伟大的球员,但是都在晋级道路上陷入了困境。”

最大的阿森纳简体中文球迷社区8 e6 r. _6 R! ]5 h; z, y; n1 d8 ], ~
“如果我们没有晋级,那么这对于这届杯赛来说将是一个灾难,这对于我们职业生涯来说也是如此。”5 o, Y! \: C2 s& D7 C; l
枪手论坛/ d- k0 x5 I' c3 g/ w3 m
“但是,一旦晋级,我们两支球队都将成为夺冠的热门。”

Casillas: Be Fab for Spain Cesc

Iker Casillas wants Cesc Fabregas to reproduce his stunning Arsenal form on the international stage to save Spain from missing out on Euro 2008.

Like England, Luis Aragones' side are in danger of elimination in the qualifiers if they lose in Denmark today.

But the Real Madrid keeper believes the young midfielder, who the Spanish champions again tried to recruit over the summer, holds the key to winning Group F - and making a challenge in the finals next summer.

"Cesc has become a star at Arsenal - he is someone who is maturing very quickly," Cassilas said.

Before he had other players around him like Thierry Henry who were bigger names than him but now he is the man who has to take the leadership role.

"He has got a great deal of talent and a bright future ahead of him. If he ever decided to come back to Spain, there would be a queue of clubs wanting to sign him. Now he also has to take the same responsibility with the national team and be the main man."

Despite the superstars in the two sides, England and Spain face crucial matches over the next week on the road to Austria and Switzerland.

And Casillas, who has insured his hands for £5m this season, reckons Euro 2008 will be the poorer if either fails to make it. "I do see similarities," said the Spanish skipper.

"The two teams have great players but struggle to get through for these championships.

"It would be a disaster for the tournament and for our professional careers if we don't make it.

"But once there, both of us would be among the favourites to win."

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
看好强大的CESC成为下一位兵工厂的队长~~!:onion14:
返回列表