返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

9 T( f- m+ y: b) n. Y+ P
Mary of Children
os.tvboxnow.com  w" H$ S- M! O6 A
os.tvboxnow.com3 D* `/ A$ ?2 D; V: U; t$ M" w# N
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
& K5 a5 v* q. l: V9 p. Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...* e) p. ^9 w$ K& q; ~3 P3 y. {
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
$ I1 ^: k' g" p) G9 @1 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 F" N4 A8 W$ G2 k/ n1 Q, F, m
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- _3 N" N" @6 u# Z1 T/ `7 c* ~* C
If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
' Z9 P  o8 ?, u$ [% bIf a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) k# V, W( U. e6 m- h: [
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- w& r5 g3 Y1 W3 e
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...
5 G+ C! D. [( F# X) wIf a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 L. s% F3 |; y3 @- T
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love .... u1 K  L" ]6 L8 W9 T2 g1 m
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
6 P- n% o- y) ]公仔箱論壇If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
+ ?, C+ I" |. K$ |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...7 I, h6 ^. x' A% x7 b0 J
If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...公仔箱論壇  A7 D4 u; m$ g: G* R# S& T) Q# }
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...
  v! D/ G) O* J/ |4 Oos.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...
4 ]9 {4 f" t" T  S7 d1 AIf a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...4 w4 P# f" r9 k7 t" }- e# Q& G9 k
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ x+ p! G- ~6 w: f) O4 \9 w8 P* M
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...5 W) H' g, `! ]+ n
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...
+ R6 g# t- _9 g3 w- E1 V. t: JIf a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...公仔箱論壇$ g: I1 ^' H+ w0 E. t; Q
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
9 o  o4 G, l7 HIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...# P# }0 P$ I: F" K  ]; D/ F$ F3 t& e
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
英文文章!有意思~
返回列表