返回列表 回復 發帖

How to change? Please Help!!

I've some file download from BT, but how can I see those through TV.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ m  v% @3 J4 G* p% X7 f
Do I need to transform those file or whatelse I can do??????
Does your computer have tv tuner card?0 P' `2 `% n; l' B
You just need to buy a S-video/audio cable to connect from your pc to tv.
2 u3 ~! |' n" Y" }4 R7 O% D" g0 F2 P# ~7 F/ Y# g, b- w
Such as this one if your tv has s-video
$ L" E' n* A5 f- T; j& i- A6 c
$ J) X, P  R1 |$ u  e
: F; x5 g4 R5 y& e0 }% CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇# e, w/ p3 h( Q/ f* v+ Z( p
This TV-Link cable allows S-Video and audio connection from your computer to your S-Video TV for s-video to s-video and analog stereo audio (3.5 to 2 RCA) interconnections.1 \; D6 _: l% N6 ]$ h) w9 d

i have the cable ar...but how come when i play the movie, i can only see the desktop of the computer but can't see the movie ga
原帖由 azn_mafia88 於 2007-7-21 07:34 PM 發表。
6 N0 {6 Q( z' G8 R公仔箱論壇i have the cable ar...but how come when i play the movie, i can only see the desktop of the computer but can't see the movie ga
1 w' s; m* G" K3 R5 G9 E5 TWhat do you use to play the movie??os.tvboxnow.com3 I4 n& j' ~& m$ s& Y( N- M0 S+ g
media player classic?
0 t5 [2 \; c% B4 B' x+ [. C6 D, Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbkmplayer?

My computer n TV are far between, so I wish to change format instead.
9 Y/ y" j3 O0 f, r$ G8 j公仔箱論壇Can I do that, n how to????( e8 O$ o4 Y+ W  I6 Y4 c9 }* ^9 E

1 {- s% ]1 O$ h# u/ }! ]! l: V# Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMany thanks!!
原帖由 tommtoday 於 2007-7-22 11:14 AM 發表。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 {' N  V6 b9 Y  ~4 S) R$ G
My computer n TV are far between, so I wish to change format instead.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# G. ]4 g* y+ W9 t3 \! p
Can I do that, n how to????
% `0 b  v& f, f1 M7 P, q3 S/ Hos.tvboxnow.com 6 [; v5 B0 X1 w$ T$ P
Many thanks!!
5 Q: `$ r7 E3 g( b/ o; p- X1 @os.tvboxnow.comHow far? There are 20 ft and 30 ft cable.( {/ C1 O  x4 e/ |  z+ V+ F
It's too much trouble and time to change the format. Why don't you just watch it on the computer?  |7 s  Y5 P4 W# L
I don't know what kind of files you have and if you want to change it into vcd or dvd.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  }1 V# p, q$ E0 G) |
5 n0 O# h1 i1 r/ T2 A) }6 Z  t
[ 本帖最後由 woofy 於 2007-7-22 11:58 AM 編輯 ]

I think normally file that u downlaod from internet is RM/RMVB......
8 `  o1 e3 G5 q, z7 G7 vSo u js use some software to convert them ......
& y4 D* C4 n5 a+ D. u. Y公仔箱論壇if u dont want use cable...
Yes that's most RMVB.
7 C9 L% c0 Q( {7 m& nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wish to make them as DVD version, then also can let my friends to watch.
  o8 Y3 ~- Q: S9 W9 ]- d  g6 W$ nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What sofeware I need n how to download, n are they free???公仔箱論壇0 ]3 q$ F6 @# w- J( |5 K$ y
: d2 k- N- m; g

/ r. l4 ~5 B  F! I* {" h1 O% G1 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks for response.
原帖由 tommtoday 於 2007-7-22 10:22 PM 發表。
4 L% c& t1 l# K' C& G) FYes that's most RMVB.
7 L9 b9 ^* r9 N3 J, Z2 a2 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wish to make them as DVD version, then also can let my friends to watch.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ }+ S# J+ L& }/ \, i3 _; N( S
What sofeware I need n how to download, n are they free???
1 l1 V* V1 m3 C6 \# Y* E5 C$ L$ h tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 d3 D$ I2 ]2 c' W$ c" F" D

- O5 ?# ~% ~5 w% O: Z# e2 ?7 zThanks for response.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 z, Q- ^6 b6 H) a3 c$ t
I still think it's too much trouble and time to change the format.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) @8 z! R# q9 q4 C
公仔箱論壇& ]* B2 q4 z' M
1. You can just save your rmvb files as data files to your dvd disc if your friends have a computer to watch them so you don't need to change the format. I don't know what kind of software you use to burn dvd. I use Nero.
# b; ?% F9 g1 s- `. D公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇7 i0 Z9 A% K" P" J( ~! |1 x
2. You need to use a software to change rmvb -> dvd format. You can find different types of software that have the name and serial along with them so you don't need to worried when the trial is over.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; r: m+ {3 r" p) d$ y0 ^$ f2 }+ _, E! }# k
I'll give you one. http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread.php?tid=77142&extra=page%3D1

Thx for response!
Or u can consider the "Allok Video to DVD Burner" software to convert and burn the file in one step. (http://www.alloksoft.com/video_to_dvd_burner.htm)
返回列表