返回列表 回復 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
TVB's producers did miss some critical point/details in court.) k& z& H2 \) I
1. UC are not usually require to appear in court, instead, they can submit a written statements as evidence and will be accept in court and present to juries.
1 I( i6 ~* D" L7 Y3 ^/ }9 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2. If there are moderate doubts in their statements, the defendant(s) can request the UC appear in court physically with severe protected mechanisms to ensure their safety. In addition, no records (Full or Partial) or identifications could be publish without the approval by the Judge(s)
( g4 F5 u" v' A! h+ x7 ros.tvboxnow.com3. They will not appear in front of the bench/court as UC cops, but as an informat.
- b: V( o8 F8 K# w! vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4. All UC(s) will be re-instate their duty under differentiate districts with the one they had been assign as UC. For two reasons: (i) For their own  safety, in case revenge (if anyone dare) take place. (ii) To prevent any possible corruptions that may occur with the psychological and mental incompetent, or indisclosed relationships that the fellow servicemen may obtain via the UC period.
别太认真了,夕爷话斋“事若求全何所乐”
yes! really 媽呼! not like 80's - 90's TV programs nice!
free TV drama. Can you ask for more?
. R8 J7 @4 R4 V$ x, `公仔箱論壇Enjoy the entertainment
做戲ma!
其實我都好明白是做戲,大家角度都會吾同,只不過我覺得tvb太過將主力放左比laughing哥,以為佢係"神",變相其野"求奇"左囉?
I don't think there is anything wrong with the setup, I don't understand why you got a problem with it.
不是卧底也會給人仇殺的啦...
I don't think there is anything wrong with the setup, I don't understand why you got a problem with it.) ~* K8 A9 J7 ~/ I; L5 t0 l8 S1 q
mrfusion 發表於 2011-8-4 01:27 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 C9 g( ~! k1 G5 l& g& \& c% U# H- n
公仔箱論壇% M" ^% i8 A+ N$ c/ D& h

: L7 F7 R! O+ n7 Z8 O2 U3 I' H可能你不是香港人的關係吧? 因為我發覺宜家tvb d劇集好「參次」tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& M+ R  a0 e& w7 K! v1 T5 ]
我好似我睇台劇咁,佢地好多都係冇羅緝性,好誇張,可能這是台灣劇集文化吧! 對他們我可以接受因為佢地吾係我自己香港出品,所以冇咁大反應啦!
如果個主角唔叫laughing 叫 smiling 會唔會好d? 有冇必要連埋上集睇
haha一認真你就輸得了
做戲啫~
uc做番警察先合邏輯wor~
所以话楼主没做功课。拉左的唔系咩大集团的头目,只不过系着草的头号通缉犯。他一比人拉,D细的都落嗮网啦。重點杀啊laughing sir啊。o(︶︿︶)o 唉
返回列表