返回列表 回復 發帖

科比因为球队的天赋而带着喜悦进入夏天

,  描述: by 24hd.net
Kobe Bryant enters offseason excited by the Lakers' talent科比因为球队的天赋而带着喜悦进入夏天

"I'm comfortable with what we have," Bryant said. "Whatever Mitch        decides to do, he decides to do."
“我对我们现在所拥有的感到舒服。”科比说,“无论什么被米奇决定去做的,他会去做”。

Bryant is more at ease now.
现在的布莱恩特比之前更加轻松了。

He knows the Lakers have talent.
他知道湖人是一支有天赋的球队。

He knows Andrew Bynum (left knee surgery) and Pau Gasol will give the        Lakers a tall and athletic front line.
他知道安德烈-拜纳姆(左脚膝盖受伤)和保罗-加索尔会给予湖人一个高大和活力的内线。

He knows Lamar Odom can provide the Lakers all-around skills, thatDerek Fisher will be solid, that the young players like Sasha Vujacic,Jordan Farmar, Ronny Turiaf, Luke Walton and Vladimir Radmanovic feltthe "sting" of losing.
他知道拉尔马-奥多姆可以为湖人提供他全面的技术,德雷克会变得稳定,年轻的球员包括莎莎-武贾西奇,乔丹-砝码,罗尼-图里亚夫,卢克-沃顿,还有拉德马诺维奇会感受到比赛失利所造成的痛苦。

Bryant knows they all want the NBA championship just as badly as he does.
布莱恩特知道,他们(3巨头)想赢得NBA总冠军的渴望程度与他(布莱恩特)一样高。

"It's more of a relaxing summer for me," Bryant said, "because I knowwe have an opportunity to win. That's exciting. I know we got close andcame up short, but I'm excited about the opportunity to get back therenext year, going to the Finals and having a different result."
“对于我来说,这是一个更加轻松的夏天。”布莱恩特说,“因为我知道我们有机会去赢,这是令人高兴的。我知道我们更加团结了而且成长得很快,但是我非常兴奋,因为我们有机会在明年回来,回到总决赛和拥有一个不一样的结果。

Bryant will be 30 Aug. 23 and has matured.

08年的8月23日,他就30岁了,这意味着他变得更成熟。

After the Lakers lost in the first round last year, Bryant went on arampage, demanding to be traded, taking it back and then repeating thedemand.
一年前,当湖人队在第一轮出局,布莱恩特公开地(与高层)闹翻,要求被交易,然后重申交易的要求。

Bryant is glad he remained a Laker.
布莱恩特感到非常高兴,因为他仍然是湖人的一员。

"It's funny how life works out and how things can turn pretty quickly,and for the better," Bryant said. "I'm very fortunate, we're veryfortunate."
“生活就是如此有趣,事情可以很快就变得很好,比以前更加要好。”布莱恩特说,“我很幸运,我们都很幸运。“

The 39-point beating the Celtics handed theLakers in Game 6 left Bryant in a dour mood Tuesday night, when he wasshort with his answers after the game
周二,那场被凯尔特人以39分的分差打败的比赛留给布莱恩特是沮丧的情绪,当他在赛后草草地会答记者的问题时。

Two days passed, and Bryant was in better spirits.
2天过后,布莱恩特的心情稍微比之前好了。

"I bounce back pretty quickly," Bryant said. "Not to say that the lossdoesn't sting, because it does and it will. But I get back up quicklyand move on to the next one and start thinking about redemption.
”我迅速地调整好了,“布莱恩特说。”不要去说比赛的失利并不时人感到痛苦,因为它是而且会。我迅速地站起来,迈向下一个目标和开始考虑目标的步骤了。

"We have a team here that's very, very good. Boston, they playedbetter. They played more physical than we were. But at the same time,if you look around our locker room, these are young kids and we managedto do something that I don't think anybody expected us to do. It's agreat learning opportunity for them at a young age to come back nextyear knowing what to expect and knowing how to perform and what thegoal is in mind. We'll be fine."
“我们有一支很好很好的球队。波士顿,他们打得更好。他们比我们打得更加有强度。但同时,如果你看看我们的更衣室,到处都是年轻的球员,而且我们成功地去了那些我不认为任何都希望的们做到的事。对于明年可以归来的他们来说,这是一个很好的学习机会,能让人他们知道什么应该去期待,如何表现得更好,什么是他们的目标。我们会变得很好。

Bryant will have surgeryfor a torn ligament on his right pinkie. But before that, Bryant willplay for USA Basketball in the Olympics in August.
布莱恩特会给他的右手的尾指进行一个外科手术。但是在这以前,布莱恩特会为美国国家队征战8月的北京奥运会。

He was asked if winning the gold medal in China would help ease his pain        of losing in the Finals.
他被问道,赢得北京奥运会的金牌是否会减少他的总决赛失利的痛苦呢。

"I wanted both of them," Bryant said.
”我想把它们都拿下,“布莱恩特说。

Bryant, who won the NBA's MVP award, said the 2007-08 season "was moreenjoyable" for him because he led a group of guys that yearned to win,just like him.
布莱恩特,赢得NBA常规赛MVP,说2007-08季的比赛对于他来说”是很令人愉悦的“,因为他领导着一队年轻的队伍坚持不懈地去赢得的,正如他。

"They performed beautifully," Bryant said."I'm very proud of them. Like I said, next year they'll be evenbetter."
”他们打得很漂亮,“
布莱恩特说。”我为他们感到自豪。正如我所说,明年,我们会变得更加好。“

評分次數

• kingjames

歡迎大家加入無限國度這個家族XD
返回列表