返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ E6 L0 O& E+ j7 u; N

* Y3 Y  \% G% O% Y/ x0 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com* N9 {4 w  N2 O9 N. O
I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,
5 d- E6 v3 N/ Y, j6 j+ |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 X  _% O! [5 \+ I

4 l2 ]1 b/ p7 f; v& x" p8 KI want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! k$ u0 T1 W) Q- n8 N# ^4 @
8 z  I4 @9 C6 `/ X* f# b5 h* d

L/ w1 `, |3 y( sos.tvboxnow.comI want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
+ A$ S7 \& G8 N3 Q0 q/ j; c. Q9 Q( E9 T  x3 N* O! Y, N/ Q6 v
os.tvboxnow.com- l# S! t1 p4 Y( o  Y- G
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
9 B& {7 f  G# r  E( T5 D4 los.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com6 E9 Q3 W$ ?* x. G- x. T% ]$ ^
8 O2 z4 R9 o7 p' s
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky; K" M9 {" t5 e$ V" g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ]; O5 u$ h. X& N7 c4 T7 f# T
# O. Z) K" M- u( E
When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertaintytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) P5 {8 Y# [& G) Z0 o
) |+ M# J1 F) h% V: ]

! V* G5 }9 z! V. q* C. Y& pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...( i9 [' U1 g  t( K. o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ?, `' [: A2 A4 ?  o/ I, X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 V. q2 _3 [& q2 c" ?! a
I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my directiontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 D, j9 g1 Z( p0 f  s* C

0 E: N' x0 l9 W' @- qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 {% Q) r( ~4 h0 kos.tvboxnow.comThe sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表