返回列表 回復 發帖

讨厌科比,激发科比

Kobe thrives on all our hate科比从“讨厌”中汲取力量

Hello, my name is Hate. I've been around for a long time. Thanks for creating me.
大家好,我叫讨厌。我已经存在有一段时间了。谢谢大家创造了我。

I'm here today to talk about Kobe Bryant. Yeah, you know, that dude.The one who keeps me alive, simply because of the way so many of youfeel about him. You see, there's hate, and then there's the waymillions feel about him. There's animosity, jealousy, anger … and thenthere's the way so many of you feel about him. And now that theconversation has come to the forefront -- about his place in history ifhe wins Championship No. 4 -- I have returned with a vengeance.
我今天是来谈谈科比布莱恩特的。是的,你知道的,就是那家伙。因为你们对他的感觉是我活了下来。对了,就是讨厌,这就是成千上万人对他的感觉。憎恨,嫉妒,愤怒,还有你们对他的感觉——讨厌。现在回到正题——如果科比拿到第4个冠军他在历史上的地位会怎样——这样的话,我有强势回归了。

Yeah me, Hate -- I'm back. And it seems, thanks to you, I'm stronger than ever.
我,讨厌——我回来了。多亏了你们,我看起来比任何时候都强大。

The funny thing about me is, my existence has nothing to do withbasketball when it comes to Kobe Bryant. When people say they arerooting for the Magic strictly based on their hate for Kobe, or theyjust don't want the Lakers to win because of their hate for Kobe, 99.9percent of the time basketball is not the reason.

It's his attitude -- he's arrogant and smug. He's selfish. He's phony. He thinks he's better than everyone.
有趣的是,我的存在竟然跟篮球没有关系,他可是科比布莱恩特啊!很多人支持魔术的理由竟然是因为讨厌科比,或者因为科比的存在他们不希望湖人赢。99.9%的情况下,人们讨厌科比跟篮球无关,而有关的是,他的态度——他骄傲,他自我。他自私。他假。他认为自己比任何人都强。

The Colorado incident comes up -- it sits in the back ofpeople's minds like a trump card in Bid Whist. The breakup of theLakers dynasty? Blamed on him. Sides are still being chosen. Shaq comesup. Love him, hate the other. People have even said they like LeBron'sNike puppet more than Kobe's.
科罗拉多事件又被提起——这被人们牢牢记住就像是惠斯特(现代桥牌先驱)手中的王牌。湖人王朝的解体,怪科比?人们自己选择立场,有人支持奥尼尔,那就得讨厌科比。人们甚至说他们更喜欢NIKE木偶广告中詹姆斯的木偶,而不是科比。

Now that's hate. That's me on a whole 'nother level.

Lemme breathe. Ahhhhhh. Feels good.
那就是讨厌,那是另一个级别上的我。这么多人讨厌,都忙不过来了,让我透透气。“呼……”,好舒服。

Kobe can't even have his wife and kids meet him when he comesoff the court after home games without me dominating people's feelings.Why does he get to have his kids come give him a hug after the game, and none of the other players' families are allowed?Without even knowing the reason -- because it's him, and not, say,Derek Fisher -- I am allowed to reign over even his family portrait.And if he loses a game in this series, I'll be the "I told you so."
甚至科比赛后马上跟她妻子女儿见面都会招来非议。人们会说,为什么他可以在比赛结束后叫他女儿去拥抱他,而别的球员却不行?他的家人可能也被讨厌了。而一旦他输了一场比赛,人们就幸灾乐祸。

Now, some people have given the people who hold me against Kobea name. They call them "Haters." Population in the millions. Outside ofL.A., we stretch all across the globe. Now the Haters, they reach forreasons that do sometimes have something to do with basketball.
那些讨厌科比的人被赋予一个名字——“敌对者”。人数多得惊人。不止在洛杉矶,甚至全世界都有。现在,那些敌对者终于提出一些有关篮球的理由,去讨厌科比

He shoots too much. He's not a team player. He doesn't make anyone around him better.The 81 points didn't impress them -- that cemented their belief he's aball hog. The MVP award last year went to the wrong player. The40-point performance in Game 1 of this series? Whatever. And Lamar Odomwas the reason the Lakers won Game 2. The hatred continues.
他出手次数太多。他不是一个团队球员。他不能让身边的队员变得更好。单场81分反而让他们觉得科比是个球霸。去年的MVP给科比是个错误。总决赛第一场的40分?管它呢。奥多姆才是湖人赢得第二场比赛的原因。讨厌继续。

The Haters are blinded by one thing when it comes to Kobe: He's not Michael Jordan and he never will be. And they'll stand on that until the day they die.
敌对者坚信:科比不是乔丹,他永远都不可能成为乔丹。他们到死都这么想。

So here I am, back in the Finals again, making my presence felt.Doing everything I can to find fault with Kobe Bryant, and fuel thefire against him getting another ring.

The problem with me is that, the more I'm thrown in his face --the more you all allow me to play a role, the more you hold me againsthim -- the stronger I make him. I'm counterproductive when it comes to Kobe.
所以我,讨厌,回来了,又回到总决赛。尽我所能找出科比的失误,阻止他得到另一个总冠军。但问题是,你越讨厌他,他变得越强。讨厌能刺激科比。

See, Kobe loves me. He loves the fact that I, Hate, play such alarge role in his life. He didn't always feel this way -- he used tohave a hard time understanding why I was always around. He didn't getit. What have I done to make people hate me so much? That'swhat he used to say to me in private moments. All he ever wanted to dois be considered the best player to ever ball. He thought, if he pushedhimself hard enough, the world would appreciate him.
看到没有,科比喜欢。他知道我在他的生活中扮演着多么重要的角色。他以前并不喜欢我,他搞不懂为什么我会一直在旁边。我到底做了什么会让人们这么讨厌我?他以前私底下经常这么问我。他只是想成为最好的球员。他想,只要他自己足够努力,世界会承认他的。

But it didn't. And now he doesn't give a damn. What you thinkabout him is no longer one of his concerns. He's driven almost to thepoint of obsession with getting this fourth ring, not in spite of me,but because of me. He wants you to keep hating him. He calls meNietzsche.
但世界并没有承认他。不过他现在已经不在意了,你们怎么想根本就不关他的是。因为我的存在,他已经快要拿到他的第四枚戒指了。所以他想让你们继续讨厌他。他现在称我为尼采。

So please, people -- if you don't want Kobe to win this series,if you don't want to see him get his first Finals MVP, if you don'twant to see his place in NBA history vault to an argument-free Top 10All-Time status, then stop. Stop tossing me at Kobe Bryant. Because atthis point, you all have made me the best thing that's ever happened tohim.
所以同志们——如果你不想科比赢得总决赛,如果你不想看到他拿下第一个总决赛MVP,如果你不想看到他毫无争议地成为史上前十球员,那就不要再讨厌了。不要再把丢向科比了。因为现在,讨厌是最能激励科比的东西。

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jackson/090608&sportCat=nba

翻译来自科比中文网
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表