返回列表 回復 發帖

当三角运动起来,你会发现简单的几何理论不再适用

,  描述: 湖人总冠军之路
Triangle no longer like geometry
当三角运动起来,你会发现简单的几何理论不再适用

Ifit looks like the nuances of playing in the triangle came naturally toShannon Brown, the Lakers guard insists that's not the case.
香农.布朗能恰到好处地适应湖人的三角体系似乎是一种水到渠成的事情,而他本人并不支持这种说法。

"Flashcards, DVDs, playbooks, definitions," he said. "We had to study those to know what was going on."
“闪存卡,DVD片,记录本等记载着我们的比赛和训练,”他说到,“我们必须不断地去学习,去研究这些东西,知道怎样才能做得更好。”

The crash course the Lakers gave Brown in the triangle immediately after he arrived from Charlotte10 weeks ago is what he credits for his ability to contributeoffensively in these playoffs. Brown said facets of the offense werefamiliar from stints with other teams, but the terminology and thereads were almost entirely new.
在10周前布朗刚来到湖人队中,球队就晓之以三角战术,这也正是现在的布朗坚信自己能在季候赛中为球队在进攻端提供强大火力的原因。布朗表示三角进攻在表面上和其他球队运用的战术较为相似,但是从术语结构和阅读领悟能力上来说完全是一个新的要求。

Inaddition to Brown's ability to adapt, the triangle is a good fit forhis skill set. Because the triangle does not require a true point guardto initiate the offense, it's less of a detriment that the 6-foot-3Brown lacks the ball-handling skills to run the point and is undersizedfor an NBA shooting guard.
从布朗适应新的战术体系的能力上来看,三角进攻非常适合他的技术类型。三角进攻并不需要一个纯组织后卫来发动进攻,所以虽然6尺3寸的布朗的控球技术并不是如此的突出,他的身材也比正常的NBA得分后卫要小一号,但是这些都不足以成为他融入三角体系的硬伤。

"With the other teams I've played for, I might not have fit into what they were trying to do," said Brown, who was drafted by Clevelandand also played for Chicago and Charlotte. "I'm blessed to be in thisposition right now, and I want to take advantage of every opportunity."
“在那些我曾经效力过的球队,我可能无法完全融入到球队的战术体系中去,”布郎说道,他参加选秀被克里夫兰选中,并先后辗转于芝加哥和夏洛特。“我很庆幸我目前的状况,我也会好好把握每一次机会的。”

Brownis an example of the improved success the Lakers have had in teachingnewcomers the triangle on the fly. Whereas previous acquisitions JimJackson and Shammond Williams struggled to adapt to a new system, PauGasol acclimated himself almost immediately and Trevor Ariza alsosettled in quickly.
香农.布郎很快地就融入到了湖人的三角进攻体系中,并得到了十足的进步.然而,曾经在湖人效力过的吉姆.杰克逊,沙木德.威廉姆斯就没那么容易能够融入到湖人的新体系中去.加索尔和阿里扎也很快地就在湖人的三角体系中站稳了脚跟.

Asked if he is teaching the offense any differently these days, Coach Phil Jackson said he hadn't changed his approach.
当被问到这几天是否有演练一些不同的进攻套路时,主帅杰克逊表示否定.

"Some of it is you can't teach old dogs new tricks," Jacksonsaid. "I don't want to refer to those guys as dogs; it's just a saying.But sometimes habits are so ingrained and the learning process islimited by old habits."
打个比方吧,当你家的老狗习惯于你以前的教唆方式时,你就没法教它一些新的东西,”杰克逊这样说到, “我并没有把我们球队的那帮家伙比作狗仔德意思;这只是一个比喻的说法.然而有的时候习惯就是那样的根深蒂固,当你试图去学一些新的事物时你原本的旧的习惯总会在那边作祟.”

It's a Utah Thing
犹他异事
Jacksonwas asked if his team was affected by the Jazz's choice to operate onoffense in front of its own bench in the second half of road games,whereas most visiting teams prefer the opposite.
杰克逊被问到当去爵士主场时自己的球队是否会被爵士队那种在比赛的下半场也将自己的前场设在本方的板凳席那端的做法影响,绝大多数做客爵士主场的球队都对此表示反对.

"We should be used to it as many times as we've played Utah in the last two years," Jackson said. "But there is a support you have in front of your bench and all that kind of stuff, and it matters."
在过去两年我们在爵士主场已经做客多次,我们现在应该习惯他们那样的做法了,”杰克逊说到,“但是诸如此类的事情确实会影响到我们的表现.”

More Lakers notes
再添一则关于湖人的消息

Two Lakers were among the 21 players to receive votes for the defensive player of the year award won by Orlando's Dwight Howard. Kobe Bryant finished seventh and Trevor Ariza 16th.
湖人队中有两位球员被提拔到了年度最佳防守球员的21人大名单中,最佳防守球员授予给了奥兰多魔术队的霍华德,科比和阿里扎分别位居第七和第十六。

Mehmet Okur, Utah's second leading scorer, again did not play as a result of a mild right hamstring strain he suffered last week.
奥库是本赛季爵士队场均得分第二高的球员,但是跟湖人的第二场季后赛他依然只能作为一名看客,原因就是他在上周比赛的时候拉伤了右脚的脚筋。

翻译来自KC,转载必说明!
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表