返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH% z+ B" }- |; |) M! N
Herman's Hermits - 1967os.tvboxnow.com& x5 M  A9 @, d9 y- i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 `8 J+ k9 G4 U5 N6 W: Q  Y# L
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight/ g, i2 X' x! \2 z
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
& W" j1 f. ]3 z2 e2 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You know what I mean公仔箱論壇8 z4 `$ _! u7 U3 l& b9 ~0 u6 G
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight% z( }& k5 t4 H. l
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tightos.tvboxnow.com5 @0 H2 G3 z- ^, G
So listen very carefully
9 N) `. C% T; f, ~* ios.tvboxnow.comCloser now and you will see what I meanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( P1 Z$ _% U4 i9 P
It isn't a dream; c! v8 M) N2 @" q9 Y( F" k
The only sound that you will hear
, I& i/ X/ g' S' D; {# k' m7 Z+ wIs when I whisper in your ear
" G* m# q$ A" _. nI love you forever and ever
8 F& Q+ Q1 W8 c* I4 n) C/ X: `There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
4 n3 n- u" o4 U. @% h) t8 hAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love公仔箱論壇" W' D( j1 ^8 f3 ?( S; _* ^
La-la-la-la-la-la-la8 ^- H, ?3 Z, O8 b
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
5 K5 }, x0 a0 s公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
: u4 m. C4 R$ e  W4 E6 v& S% cos.tvboxnow.comLa-la-la-la-la, h4 {$ {8 Y1 R& I$ `
So listen very carefully
+ ?' G' T' o& B: aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Closer now and you will see what I mean
% N( I' y% l# @9 Wos.tvboxnow.comIt isn't a dream2 ]5 l7 r3 M) \6 E( ?! f, w% ]
The only sound that you will hear, `, H+ H7 P% l5 o" f
Is when I whisper in your ear
* b4 S' e8 i0 {( T5 t+ qI love you forever and ever/ A% k0 T) \3 D! F- b
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
2 f8 l! Y% W( cAll over the world people just like us are falling in love
8 T; E4 Y9 C- w+ ~* ZYeah, they're falling in love公仔箱論壇) z& r1 a: W* K$ v; l
Hush, they're falling in love
$ E2 \0 `+ @9 g' N4 y- cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hush# K3 q6 a9 ]0 h2 P" h
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapzos.tvboxnow.com+ o# N' [1 c) W9 w1 t, T

9 r" @3 @' K1 e2 D' }MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
7 y0 B8 z$ _* Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Trevor Peacock)
: z" b$ M  s6 w- T' o& X5 Fos.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits - 1965
# a8 w6 H5 }  X  g公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇4 ^" @$ Q9 _- f* O1 b! h
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter
: e) a+ l1 j6 g& l9 zGirls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
2 B$ V3 _! c% M6 B7 [公仔箱論壇But it's sad, she doesn't love me now
' t4 m3 d2 i; f, K/ y! v( qShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
! o  L+ m! X8 I+ b4 }; f1 O4 BShe wants to return those things I bought herTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ t  s$ J$ `. ~2 ?) _9 N
Tell her she can keep them just the same/ ~( p& Q+ D$ p4 A* [; T3 U  J
Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
4 w' `* J6 m0 N. j* @8 e+ ~( wos.tvboxnow.comShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
& H- K  O" T$ `+ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
5 v8 g9 U; k: a4 g) S/ x# ]( y, O/ WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* B' x: P5 U6 p* J- w$ j- C( U
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
; H! x& g1 u. l5 qTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
# Y2 ?0 J1 r7 D( k0 x( uDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
: A- Y- y9 g( L1 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine: H6 R) X- o! G# l' U2 Y5 q
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, wellTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( b: j/ r* f- M! n- L3 N
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud公仔箱論壇5 F0 U# b+ u1 G' N0 X
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
. \* @6 u7 K1 g3 h5 u: L' {; l公仔箱論壇Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)公仔箱論壇1 k) m! h3 s; b4 ]1 u$ D' h
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
* W5 M4 Z* Y* z3 I- Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
& D1 Q+ y( p) |) s$ B公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ^/ |6 _- v* z' k( S" |5 l
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)0 |% ?8 e0 P3 T  ~
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)os.tvboxnow.com- [" J) K$ ^* }# ~* R
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇* w( P, l5 ^( F, y$ ^- K
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
4 z/ c) K7 o, _+ _7 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; q! w/ y& k3 g
LISTEN PEOPLE/ |0 H* I6 r8 O2 V! X
(Graham Gouldman)os.tvboxnow.com* q" D; a; ]5 H, s+ y, A" P2 z
Herman's Hermits
' Z/ t4 B1 J( J- c  z1 C, C# A" y+ i- [+ |
Listen people to what I say
% l0 r5 Z" ?  C, L2 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI say everybody's got to have their day$ X/ j3 ^3 u* _( R# ]0 Z* K6 f
And don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 f3 d$ \1 d# V
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
5 o8 r+ t7 }  f/ V1 z5 L" m/ ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to win a heart
: k8 Q- z2 E- LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
2 m( f  Z5 B3 n* X# N+ C% {os.tvboxnow.comWhen you do, I hope you never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# v" D2 X0 O: y! ^2 P9 w8 N
I once found love, found love just like you
2 l( ]+ D% C# e0 {# i) T9 HBut then he came, he might come to youos.tvboxnow.com& v( w0 A5 \' [/ h- G# C& [5 ^3 M" {
And don't you know that! h; H8 {+ }; T3 k, j, T3 R
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
9 s" T0 l: p3 e: m公仔箱論壇But everybody can partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 @4 o4 {  O3 ~
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometimeos.tvboxnow.com5 M5 K* A! U: y* Z$ ?
So take care that you don't lose your hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ Y9 S+ a5 n- ~7 e" d9 |- l, c
Take my advice and you'll always findtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" L; b/ Z; K% R
You'll be happy all of the time
- H& a  J. x" v9 C! @5 c. j7 C) T; iTake my advice and you will seeos.tvboxnow.com$ }" V! t' N9 D, f' h
You'll be happy as you can be
( Q0 m) r& M2 \. n8 X  Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen people to what I saytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ o  d( s7 G) \
I say everybody's got to have their day
2 R: G) s! l: U  F$ j" Q公仔箱論壇And don't you know that
2 c6 Q0 b* K0 U& d9 c; x: ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
; f4 m, F8 r7 k2 _9 J: k5 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to win a heart
/ M+ u( d. B& y) H# o! q1 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
$ w' h. v/ f- ~5 z( T9 N5 {; QWhen you do, I hope you never part
0 V9 ?' ?* {: h& r$ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You never partos.tvboxnow.com9 P; E# n7 p; ?: s7 H' n
Listen people
* E$ s$ h8 z1 Q6 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Listen people4 G! r+ }( B3 B" V2 R/ B
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0/ j" r  q9 L* f& H5 V& \
& U  H$ n5 z  `5 ]2 r
THE END OF THE WORLDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# M/ @! R5 R6 t$ |

; x7 A0 d1 m( t! v  e/ UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why does the sun go on shining
) ^& _3 `% M* Y+ k& `2 v! K公仔箱論壇Why does the sea rush to shore 公仔箱論壇) D2 ~+ U9 s. G9 n3 ]
Don't they know it's the end of the worldos.tvboxnow.com! J  b5 b- `% |5 B# v
'Cause you don't love me any more
% p+ n5 N) {. ^Why do the birds go on singing 5 x3 P: m* H' \/ }3 R6 y: F* \
Why do the stars glow above
" A5 L* U1 y+ \& {& W1 `! H7 i0 gDon't they know it's the end of the world
1 A' p# w. d$ l( h7 f3 qos.tvboxnow.comIt ended when I lost your love公仔箱論壇, F3 {) ^$ r7 k5 |+ h
I wake up in the morning and I wonder
; h* p- s: ?  j/ Y' t4 WWhy everything's the same as it was os.tvboxnow.com, f9 b! W6 V4 ^) l7 G
I can't understand, no, I can't understandtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 J1 L! e# A7 i! G2 F
How life goes on the way it does
+ L& H  r9 v, r& O8 i5 BWhy does my heart go on beating
! A) Q8 U: L0 @; O0 }5 R7 G$ M公仔箱論壇Why do these eyes of mine cry' `: S: ~- C# P6 U" g2 F, j8 G
Don't they know it's the end of the world
- s1 g- H9 L' Y# M1 m; v公仔箱論壇It ended when you said goodbye& e+ a5 u1 _. N4 I- Y3 Q$ w, s+ O
Why does my heart go on beating
. o7 n' l0 e) i! o2 M5 FWhy do these eyes of mine cry: A  e7 m2 J! b2 \6 {
Don't they know it's the end of the world
3 w7 n: s/ x/ Y: X0 @$ S9 G# e% IIt ended when you said goodbye公仔箱論壇8 O' M5 Q5 {' l" D

' c) n1 d. [) C% h* T, n公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrjTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ D# `% u+ ?; W  y$ Z; @& G' y
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
8 g: Z" p5 U+ m, Uos.tvboxnow.com
$ G% u1 G  ?5 a2 I$ W3 z5 j1 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com$ ]% n$ K( Q5 @
NO MILK TODAY公仔箱論壇! ^9 ]' u' |% B0 Z8 V- ~
(Graham Gouldman)os.tvboxnow.com. i! \7 a( d( D  B
Herman's Hermits
: `" b* S& C2 l0 Wos.tvboxnow.com9 h; D8 U: j# ?: y" R
No milk today, my love has gone away
& p( A: l* `3 h7 L3 {公仔箱論壇The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
. R0 C/ Z0 \% p1 J  ~: uNo milk today, it seems a common sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. T! k" h  D. r) \' `- B/ X0 o8 r
But people passing by don't know the reason why公仔箱論壇7 L6 A5 k6 _9 S, E- ]) X
How could they know just what this message means
  q- u0 r6 J, N3 eThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
$ Y: u! E6 S  r5 dos.tvboxnow.comHow could they know the palace there had been
/ ?# Y" V6 W- F3 K0 Q6 e* ros.tvboxnow.comBehind the door where my love reigned as queenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ K7 @! h3 O( x. h# s) Q# k
No milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ^$ M+ h7 j7 ]. f8 i3 R  o
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
5 b  ^1 s( \$ g# e, o* B5 q# los.tvboxnow.comBut all that's left is a place dark and lonelyos.tvboxnow.com; U3 ^) u: [9 O: f1 n9 f" ^; c
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
9 i. N6 r- I4 s% c& ]( \( ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
! m' \" ?& w( t1 nos.tvboxnow.comJust two up two down
* s9 ~; x. g% W" a- qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always so
7 e* ]- I5 P6 V) r( s1 l$ Y公仔箱論壇The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
3 k0 ]+ {6 z2 y0 ^) y6 L4 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAs music played the faster did we dance2 g3 L) O. {! N, M8 y
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
5 @% |' v- E* Y* S& ]9 |公仔箱論壇How could they know just what this message means
  }, l) H& S5 x/ C, i/ p公仔箱論壇The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ E5 {) x6 q! M. m3 v! M4 y
How could they know a palace there had beentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( t( G+ N0 A$ t0 F
Behind the door where my love reigned as queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  \) i  b- F5 i* h4 d
No milk today, my love has gone awayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; i! ~1 n  n+ q9 G" C; D$ n
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn公仔箱論壇$ `5 g, I; H4 z" o) L6 f0 j
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
* P6 V- ^* @% F) SA terraced house in a mean street back of town! t2 q8 P& d6 ?$ R: Q0 V9 g
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
1 M  Y; Y8 ]/ U+ m5 QJust two up two down
+ r& S7 D4 u2 w; @os.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, my love has gone away7 M* P; F. [% w
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawnos.tvboxnow.com) C2 V  T* d; Z" C) S/ y6 p
No milk today, it seems a common sight
1 U: x/ e6 a$ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But people passing by don't know the reason why
4 l$ z2 M" a8 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know just what this message meansTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 T1 i$ F: }8 o4 Z$ ?- H
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
5 I1 n/ Y9 N! l6 K" o, S7 a( E" RHow could they know a palace there had been公仔箱論壇$ A) k' x6 M/ c& h7 F8 q
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
7 L$ F# _6 s- N2 |; L( KNo milk today, it wasn't always so5 F) q' K( k( D" [8 z
The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& I1 C( ]' r, l5 c8 f) a
But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyos.tvboxnow.com7 B; n6 {5 @5 P- o3 M) D
5 I2 I6 A4 e/ l+ ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely公仔箱論壇7 h- i6 n  O) T. r& |
! b. M- J- A2 p+ P0 P4 n2 IOh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
, p6 ?5 ?8 ^8 M- |4 G4 j0 OA terraced house in a mean street back of town
$ {. @* E$ I% J+ ]4 m* ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 r% d) `2 v' B) whttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 U9 u( o; Z$ n3 @# @% U

& ?& k7 T( y$ |. I2 n" W7 t72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.os.tvboxnow.com; R( D: w4 ~0 N( N+ U3 U
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
% a& \# n1 T1 i$ cThank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表