返回列表 回復 發帖

黎明前的黑暗,卫冕之前应做的事

Repeat After Me: If Lakers Are to Win Another Title, These Flaws Must Be Fixed据我分析:如果湖人想要卫冕,必须弥补以下缺点

The Los Angeles Lakers are going to bedefending their title in the 2009-2010 season. All is good in the worldof purple and gold.
09-10赛季,紫金王朝的卫冕形势是一片大好

They have made moves during this offseason that arguably haveimproved their already championship-caliber team. By switching TrevorAriza for Ron Artest and finally setting Lamar Odom's re-signing instone, they are the team to beat coming into next season.
尽量的保持冠军阵容,成功续约LM,扎扎和阿泰的互换,湖人在这个夏天所做的无疑对球队下赛季的卫冕很有帮助

Like I said earlier, all is good in Lakers world. Yes, no?!?
In my point of view it seems like it. But in my point of view, I canalso see some nagging problems the Lakers need to fix, or at leaststrengthen the area(s) where they are lackluster.
我说过,形势很好,不是么?至少我是这么认为的。但如果我换用一种挑剔的眼光来看的话(就像反感湖人的人群一样),卫冕冠军还有值得改进的地方

Giving up Solid Leads持续的注意力
Watching plenty of Lakers games last season and the season before, Ihad to share the numerous frustrations that every Lakers fan around theworld felt every time the Lakers let a team back from the brink ofdefeat into a fighting chance at winning the game.
纵观湖人的比赛,湖人总是在大比分领先对手的时候松懈,从而给对手翻盘的机会(貌似是老问题了,一直不能很好的解决)

I swear, if the Lakers are going to put me through another BostonCeltics Final comeback type of game, I'm going to curl myself up into aball, roll myself to my room, lock the door, and deprive myself fromhuman interaction.

我发誓,如果湖人又如前年一般给了凯子大翻盘的机会,我就再也不看湖人的比赛了!

Bench Production板凳深度

The Lakers bench is decent compared to other benches around the NBA,especially with their leader back, Lamar Odom. But decent isn't goodenough to repeat.再续签LM后,湖人的板凳深度得以很好的保障,但仅仅停留在过去的水平上是不够的

The Lakers need players like Sasha Vujacic, Jordan Farmar, Shannon Brown, and Josh Powell to step up their games.
湖人需要像沙沙,砝码,布朗,鲍威尔一样的球员来提供帮助

Vujacichas had to find his "machine"-like touch again and Farmar has to focuson staying healthy, especially with the injury he endured during lastseason's play.沙沙必须恢复机器男的本色;砝码应该保持健康,避免出现上赛季的状况

Brown and Powell were pleasant surprise last season. Brown gaveLakers fans consistency behind the arc and excited them with hisathletic dunks, while Powell grabbed rebounds and offered a pretty goodmid-range game into the Lakers offense.
布朗和鲍威尔打出了一个令人惊喜的赛季:布朗给观众带来了美感的扣篮,鲍威尔则很好的保护了篮板,并有着一手不错的中投

Even though these two players exceeded my expectations, they stillneed to get better. Every team in the league has thewhole Lakers team glued onto their dart boards, aiming for theLakers' leader's head, Kobe Bryant, replacing the bull's eye spot.
尽管这两人表现超常,但他们还必须更加好才行。因为联盟中的每支球队都以湖人为目标,疯狂的追赶着,并把老大放在了靶子的正中

Lamar Odom's Inconsistency喇嘛的矛与盾
The Lakers-Odom ordeal is part of the past now. Odom is back and ready to defend his lone title with the Lakers.
湖人与LM的闹剧终于结束了:LM归来,为卫冕而继续奋斗

The re-signing of Odom is a plus for the Lakers. Last seasonhe averaged Sixth Man worthy numbers: 11.3 points and 8.2 rebounds pergame.
Odom is a major factor in the Lakers' championship success. They arealmost unstoppable when Odom brings his game with him. If he's havingtrouble, though, the Lakers go down a few levels and give theiropponents the opportunity to get a W.  

(个人觉得,LM有时候不够成熟啊,囧先生。。。)
重新签下上赛季的第六人,湖人夺冠的一大功臣,场均贡献11.3分,8.2篮板的LM,无疑是明智的。LM就像球队的晴雨表,他的表现直接决定着湖人的成败

Andrew Bynum's Injury/Foul Troubles安猪的健康和犯规问题

Everyone can agree that Andrew Bynum is not the same spectacular Bynum that he was before his injury last season.
每个人都得出来:受伤前后的安猪,表现简直是判若两人

Before his injury, Bynum was starting to heat up, even out-playingKobe Bryant during a few of the Lakers' regular season games lastseason. For instance, in a game against the Los Angeles Clippers lastseason, Bynum posted Wilt Chamberlain-worthy numbers with 42 points and15 rebounds.
When he came back for the playoffs later that season, he hadproblems staying out of foul trouble. He attracted fouls like doughnutsattract cops or like supermodels attract guys.

受伤前,安猪在某些场次的比赛表现的甚至超过了老大。比如在对阵快船的比赛中,安猪犹如大北斗附身般的拿下42分,15篮板;当他伤愈归来,他就像一个犯规吸引器,深深的陷入了犯规的麻烦之中(这么晚了,我还在翻啊。。。看到这,肚子好饿,面包)

Bynum needs to stay healthy for an entire season. He also needs to improve his post game and his mid-range jump shot.
安猪需要健康的打完下个赛季,并且提高他在球场攻防两端的统治力(我用这个词的话会不会早了?)

All in All...总的来说

The offseason is still in process, meaning they still have time toimprove. The Lakers' competition for the Larry O'Brien trophy hasgotten a whole lot stronger than the previous season.休赛期还没结束,交易随时可能发生,湖人夺取奥布莱恩杯的竞争对手相比上赛季多了好多。

The Boston Celtics, Orlando Magic, Cleveland Cavaliers, and SanAntonio Spurs, to name a few of the contenders, have also been busyimproving their rosters.
凯子,魔术,骑士,马刺,是竞争者中的代表,他们的实力提高得十分明显(话说下赛季我湖真危险啊)

It will not be an easy 2009-2010 season if the Lakers want to stay on the top of the NBA mountain. Far from it.
Which supports the reason why the Lakers need to improve any and every which way possible as their bid for a repeat lives on.
下个赛季湖人如果还想夺冠的话,绝不容易,这就是湖人必须继续改进的原因。路漫漫其修远兮,LAKERS,GO,GO,GO!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/232016-los-angeles-lakers-flaws-coming-into-next-season
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表