返回列表 回復 發帖

阿泰满意他的首秀

Artest comfortable in debut                                                                                                                阿泰满意他的首秀

As the rest of his teammates reveled in elation of receiving theirchampionship rings and raising their banner, Ron Artest sat by himselfin the locker room waiting to make his Lakers debut.
阿泰只能眼睁睁的看着队友兴高采烈的接受总冠军戒指和升起来的冠军旗帜,而他只能独自坐在更衣室里等待他在湖人队中的处子秀。。

A sad moment for the only Laker who was not a member of last year's team? Not so, said Artest.
对于唯一一个不是湖人上赛季的成员而悲伤时,阿泰如是回答说,不。。

"I didn't get my ring, but I enjoyed it just as much as they enjoyedit," he said. "I just waited back here for them to enjoy their moment,and after they enjoyed their moment I came out and enjoyed it withthem."
他说:“我没有得到戒指,但我和他们一样快乐。”我只是在这里等和让他们享受自己的欢乐时光,在他们玩好之后我在出来和他们狂欢一下、、

At about midnight on Monday, Artest delivered on his preseasonpromise to carve something fresh into his hair in time for Tuesday'sopener.
大概在周一的午夜,阿泰及时的履行了他要在自己的头上弄点新花样为周二的揭幕战而做准备。。

On the left side of his head were two Chinese characters signifying"champion." On the right was the word "Chatty," honoring childhoodfriend Mike Chatfield, who was killed in New York this month. And inthe back, of course, was the Lakers logo.
在他头部的左边,刻着两个中国汉字“冠军”;在右边,刻着“亲爱的”字样为了对他已故的朋友麦克查特费尔德表示敬意,上个月这家伙在纽约被X了;还有,在后面,不出意外,当然是湖人的队标了。。

Artest's play wasn't quite as memorable as his new hairdo. He scored10 points on 3-for-10 shooting but played stellar defense on theClippers' Al Thorton, holding him to eight points on 4-for-11 shooting.
但阿泰的首秀并对得起他的新发型,他对阵快船的比赛中,10投3中,只得到了10分;不过他在防守对方前锋阿尔索顿表现极为抢眼,对方11投仅4中。

"Ron did really well," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "Someoffensive things he had opportunities and he didn't complete, but Ithought he looked like he knew what was going on most of the time andfelt comfortable with what we tried to do."
禅师说:“罗恩做的不错”(得到禅师的称赞是了不起滴~)他在一些本有机会的进攻中做的不够好,但我认为他上场的在大部分时间都明确他自己在做什么和我们应该怎么打才会比较舒服。。

14 diamonds in ringS
戒指用了15颗钻石
It's safe to say the word "understated" won't be used too often to describe the Lakers' championship rings.
用一种“低调”的言语来描述湖人的总冠军戒指并不太习惯。。

Fourteen diamonds bracket a golden Lakers logo and championshiptrophy in the middle, signifying the franchise's 15th championship. Thetop of the ring is shaped like the exterior of Staples Center, and eachplayer's ring also has a laser-engraved image of his face on the side.
戒指外环的14颗钻石包围着中间的黄金打造的湖人队徽和象征第15次总冠军奖杯。在戒指的顶部做成斯台普斯中心外观的形状,而且,在每一个球员的戒指中都刻有他们的侧脸。。

Even the packaging has some Hollywood flair. When opened, each boxhas two built-in LED spotlights that illuminate the ring, which itselfis mounted on a rotating mechanical platform.
甚至在包装上都有好莱坞的成分,每一个盒子都嵌有发光的聚光灯,当打开盒子时,这个聚光灯会照亮这个戒指,而且这戒指被放在一个会转动的平台上面。。(显得特别耀眼)

"It's spectacular," Jackson said wryly. "I don't think any of themare wearable. There's a women's size they make. You almost have to getthat size if you want to wear it for real. It's too big. You can'tshake hands with anyone without them getting injured."
禅师挖苦的说道:“这真是壮观,”我不知道它们是否可以被佩戴,他们做的犹如女子的尺寸,如果你真的想佩戴,那你需要得到更大的尺寸。因此这个问题太严重了。你最好不要和任何人握手,因为他们会因此而受伤的。。

More Lakers notes
更多湖人的小纪事

Former assistant coach Tex Winter visited the team for the firsttime since suffering a stroke during last season's playoffs. "I knowit's been a difficult five months," Jackson said. "We're happy Texcould make it down."
前身助理教练泰克斯·温特自从在上赛季中风之后还是第一次来看这支球队。禅师说:“我知道你这5个月很辛苦的,我们很高兴很高兴看到你回来。。

Pau Gasol sat out as a result of his strained right hamstring.Jackson said it's "possible" he'll return on Friday vs. Dallas. CBSsaid Gasol will appear in the Nov. 16 episode of "CSI: Miami."
在谈到枷锁的右腿腱的问题时,禅师说他有可能出战周五与达拉斯的战役当中,美国哥伦比亚广播公司则说他会在11月16号对阵热火队才会上场,总之,我们静待佳音。。。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
满意阿泰首秀
返回列表