返回列表 回復 發帖

奥多姆--板凳席的领袖

Lakers' Lamar Odom leads from the bench
奥多姆--板凳席的领袖

His change of heart about sixth-man role should energize a mostly ineffective reserve unit.
关于第六人的角色他在心态上的转变应该可以让不灵光的替补阵容变得生机勃勃。

LamarOdom wasn't entirely thrilled when he found out he was no longer astarter last year in training camp, saying Lakers Coach Phil Jacksonwas "out of his . . . mind" for making him come off the bench.
去年训练营时当他发现自己不再是首发球员时,他并不能接受事实,他说主教练禅师是疯了才会让他当替补。

Times change, people mature and championships get won.
时光不再,人变成熟了,总冠军也拿到了。

Nowit's Odom who approached Jackson about returning to the second unit,seemingly eager to go back to reserve status after 11 games as astarter during Pau Gasol's absence.
而如今是奥多姆主动向禅师请求回到板凳,由于加索尔的缺阵他已经打了11场先发,目前看起来他渴望回到替补阵容。

"Hecame to me about a week and a half ago and said, 'You know that benchreally needs me on the floor with them,' " Jackson said Thursday. "Heactually volunteered that information."
禅师在周四时说:“他在大约一个半星期之前找我,然后说‘你知道的,替补球员们需要我跟他们一起在场上,’他真的是自愿请求的。”

Jackson seemed surprised. Maybe even stunned. He knew how angry Odom was last year with the demotion.
禅师看起来挺惊讶,甚至有点震惊,要知道去年降他级时他有多么地生气呢。

But when Gasol returned Thursday from a strained hamstring, Odom went back to sixth-man duties.
但是周四当加索尔伤愈归来后,奥多姆又回到了第六人的位置。

"Ithink it was cool," Odom said. "I think we did a lot better at usingeach other [Thursday] and running our offense and executing. For us tobe the team that we're capable of being, we need stable play from ourbench. I think we did a much better job at that."
奥多姆说:“我觉得那样挺不错,这场比赛我们在人员运用,进攻和战术执行上做得好多了,对于我们来说,打出我们球队该有的水平我们就需要替补球员稳定的发挥,在这一点我认为我做得更好了。”

Odomaveraged 9.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists in 35.2 minutes as astarter. He had 11 points, eight rebounds and two assists in almost 26minutes against the Chicago Bulls.
担任首发时,奥多姆在场均35.2分钟的时间里能得到9.9分,8.8个篮板和5.3个助攻,而在对阵公牛时他替补出场将近26分钟就拿到了11分,8个篮板和2次助攻。

Thesecond unit needs the boost after some suspect efforts this season.Against the Bulls, the Lakers' reserves were outscored, 33-25.
球队的第二阵容本赛季需要爆发来面对外界的质疑。与公牛一役中,湖人的替补球员得分以33-25占优。

Odom'splaymaking and scoring ability should energize a mostly ineffectiveunit that would have been that much more short-handed without LukeWalton for at least six weeks because of a pinched nerve in his back.
沃顿由于背部伤势至少缺席6周,这让本来已经捉襟见肘的替补阵容雪上加霜,而奥多姆的组织和得分能力应该可以让他们恢复生气。

Just the same, Odom will be ready in case he ever has to return to the starting lineup.
然而,万一奥多姆得回归首发阵容,他也是随时准备好。

"Whoknows, of course, what could happen," said Odom, who needed sixstitches over his right eye after getting elbowed during the game. "Wewere in Memphis and we got to see Andrew [Bynum] go down, right? Guysget sick and so on and so on. I'm staying prepared, just doing my job,whatever needs to be done."
奥多姆在比赛中被肘击到,眼睛缝了六针,他说:“谁都不知道会发生什么了,那次我们在孟菲斯不就目睹了安猪倒下去了嘛,队友有时也会生病,或其他啥的变故,我就得事先准备好,无论需要什么,做好我的工作.
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
和绿衫军相比,板凳还是薄啊
返回列表