返回列表 回復 發帖

扣赛布朗得各方支持&&湖人25号拜访白宫

布朗参加扣篮大赛得到各方支持

无论是队友,球迷还是其他NBA球员,大家都想看到湖人这位后卫出现在全明星周末。布朗他自己说会等到周一看看是否被选上。

当TNT电视台在下周一宣布参加2010全明星扣篮大赛的名单时,布朗说到那时才知道自己有没入选。
布朗已经征服了他的队友,湖人球迷以及魔术队中锋霍华德,这位08扣赛冠军09扣赛亚军,他们都表示想看到布朗参加在2月13日于德州阿林顿的牛仔体育馆举行的全明星周末赛。

布朗由于他的扣篮壮举在YouTube上面已经是引起了轰动,而且在Facebook上面还掀起了一波“让布朗扣篮吧!”如海啸般的支持喝彩声。

布朗说:“我还没听到什么消息,我跟大家一样都得等到周一才能知道结果,如果入选了我也会感到惊讶,我希望能听到好消息吧。”

布朗被告知由于他本赛季所得到的各方的支持还有他的精彩扣篮表现,看起来他很有机会入选。

快船后卫戈登和猛龙新秀后卫德罗赞(南加州大学出身的)入选了全明星扣篮大赛的预赛名单,俩人将决出参加扣篮正赛的参赛者。

由于布朗没有进入这个所谓的预赛,所以表示他将会直接进入正赛名单。

湖人主教练禅师说:“我希望他能如愿入选,那机会对他不错。如今我觉得詹姆斯参加扣篮大赛的可能不大了,大家看起来都想他参加,如果是在克利夫兰举行全明星的话,那又是另一回事了。”

禅师回想起1988年芝加哥的扣篮大赛,那一届参赛者名字都是响当当的,他们是乔丹,威尔金斯,德雷克斯勒,以及土豆韦柏。

禅师说:“我认为如今已不可能出现那时候的光彩了。”

“如今参赛者完成一次扣篮只有3次机会,这不真的是比赛,也不像是在表演。”

再来一次庆祝

距离湖人夺冠已经过去了7个月,但是胜利的果实依然存在着。

湖人队将在本月25号拜访白宫与总统奥巴马会面,在下一天他们将客场挑战华盛顿奇才队。

湖人队仅去过一次白宫,那是在21世纪初期湖人3连冠时期,他们自从02年1月后就再也没有机会拜访白宫了,那时离他们在总决赛打败费城76人过去了7个月。

湖人助教布莱恩肖说:“那肯定是非常特别的经历啦,因为你去见的是总统哟!另外,总统先生也熟悉篮球运动并且关心着,所以这次拜访将不是照原稿宣读的。”

根据白宫方面发布的内容,奥巴马在去年6月湖人夺冠后的不久便致电禅师,讨论了夺冠对湖人成功的贡献,而且还表现出了他个人对湖人三角进攻的浓厚兴趣。

作为前伊利诺斯州参议员的奥巴马也告诉了禅师,他自从禅师在公牛任教时就能崇拜他。

原文来自:http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers-fyi16-2010jan16,0,6304044.story
翻译:松爷

给大家看看不久前的那篇
《湖人将赴白宫会总统》
http://www.kobechina.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=68455&fromuid=114307

Lakers' Shannon Brown receiving support to be in dunk contest
Teammates, fans and other NBA players would like to see the Lakersguard participate in the All-Star weekend contest. Brown says he'swaiting until Monday to see if he's
selected.
When TNT announces Monday the participants for the 2010 NBA All-Stargame dunk contest, Lakers guard Shannon Brown said that's when he'llknow if he was selected.
Brown has had his Lakers teammates, Lakers fans and Orlando Magiccenter Dwight Howard, who won the dunk contest in 2008 and was therunner-up in 2009, all say they want to see
him in the contest that will be held Feb. 13 of All-Star weekend at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Brown has become a YouTube sensation because of his dunkingexploits, and there has been a groundswell of support on Facebookcalled "Let Shannon Dunk."
"I haven't heard nothing," Brown said. "I'm waiting until Mondaylike everybody else. I'll be just as surprised. I hope it works out."
Brown was told that with all the support he has received thisseason, and because of his dunk highlights, it seems as if he'll beselected.
Clippers guard Eric Gordon and Toronto rookie guard DeMar DeRozan, aUSC product, were told that they had to compete in the NBA All-Stardunk-in to determine participants in the
contest.
Because Brown wasn't asked to be in that contest, he was told that it was assumed that he would be in the slam dunk contest.
"I hope he makes it," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said. "It would be good for him.
"Now, I don't see any need for [Cleveland's] LeBron [James] to doit. Everybody kind of wants to see him in it. If Cleveland is hostingthe game, then it's something else."
Jackson recalled the 1988 dunk contest in Chicago had plenty of bignames such as Michael Jordan, Dominique Wilkins, Clyde Drexler and SpudWebb.
"I don't think it has the luster it had in those days," Jackson said.
"Now these guys get like three chances to make their one dunk. It'snot really like a contest. It's not like a show, like do your animaltricks and now you can leave type of
thing."
Another celebration
It's been seven months since the Lakers won the NBA title, but the spoils of success are still being felt.
The team will visit President Obama at the White House on Jan. 25, aday before the Lakers' road game against the Washington Wizards.
The Lakers went to the White House only once when they won threeconsecutive titles in the early 2000s. They haven't been there sinceJanuary 2002, seven months after beating
the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA Finals.
"Obviously, it's an experience because you're going to see thepresident," said Lakers assistant coach Brian Shaw, who was a guard onthose championship teams. "Plus, Obama
knows the game and respects the game. It's not going to be a scripted visit."
Obama called Jacksona few days after the Lakers won the championshiplast June and talked about the keys to the Lakers' success, as well ashis personal interest in the Lakers'
triangle offense, according to a brief synopsis released by the White House.
Obama, a former senator from Illinois, also told Jackson he had admired him since his days as the Chicago Bulls' coach.
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表